See Also: 2006 Subaru Impreza

18 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Beast on wheels

by IcE COld STi from Texas | May 13, 2013

I have been in love with the 06-07 Impreza's, and I have been doing research for the past couple of months.. I found one in my price range, color and mileage so I had no choice other than to buy it... The associates at the dealership were excellent and the vehicle is a beast.... You can't go wrong with a 4 cyc 2.5L awd turbo... I would recommend this vehicle to anyone in the market...

A great all around car

by Mountain Mama from Port Townsend, WA | April 7, 2013

I wanted a car that was reliable, economical, fun to drive, and could take me safely into and out the mountains. This car is all of that and more.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great Experience

by Paul from Charlotte, NC | February 2, 2013

Greatexperience. Very little haggling. Knew the vehicle I wanted andthe price range I needed to be in so that made the process easier. Goodsales rep and sales manager. Much better experience than Stateline Dodge in Fort Mill - well worth the drive.

Car with Power & stability

by Sporty Racing Fans from San Francisco, Ca | January 31, 2013

I have driven some car with same specs/category (4 cyl Turbo) but WRX STI performance is different. It has the power seems need 7th gear in Fwy and great handling specially in maneuvering, excelent suspension and sporty. Easy to maintain and most reliable car I ever had.

Best Car PERIOD!!

by Sachsmart from Flemington, NJ | September 21, 2012

Fell in love with WRX when I saw them in the world rally championships as a kid. Always wanted to own one and when I finally bought one it did not let me down. Absolutely bullet proof. Runs on rails. Very strong engine. Does not break down at all. Lots of choices in aftermarket mods. Absolutely love it. Used it for commute and the commute was the best part of going to work.

Wished I had moved from Honda to Subaru sooner

by T-REX from Gettysburg | April 29, 2012

I was a long time Honda fan, coming from an integra that for 10 years had never let me down, i traded it in for a 07 WRX TR edition and has never looked back. The seats are very comfortable, performance is up to par for a daily driver in my books, not to mention the Subaru growl the aftermarket exhausts give off (if your into modding). I average 26mpg and my commute is mainly through stop and go traffic. At this point I plan on driving my subaru till its go nothing left to give which is not in the foreseeable future!

Best Car I Could Get

by Tom from | March 24, 2012

This is my first car as a teenager, and I have to say it's the best thing i could ask for. New Hampshire gets some pretty bad weather, but AWD even without snow tires is very reliable. I got it in a standard 5-speed, and it's a blast. Even though it's now a WRX/STi I can still go hard on the throttle with no problems. I plan on driving this thing until it's limping.

One of my best cars I'v owned

by Performance Tech 1 from Central mass | February 23, 2012

I had a 2006 WRX and loved it from day one.Then i started to make it my own and boy did this car perform.Never had a issue with the car.Only mistake I made was I had to sell it......but this 2006 Sti sure does look good and sound like it doesn't need anything els but a driver.

Great performance!

by Road Slayer from Pottsville, Pa | January 9, 2012

A great place to buy the car of your dreams. Great service and no hassle. Very pleased with my purchase. I give it a 10 out of 10!

Impreza 5 speed

by Subaru fan from Enfield, CT | March 24, 2011

This is my 4th Subaru that I've owned. They are a great car. I got 225,000 on my last one until an accident totaled it. It still had original brakes, clutch, exhaust, starter, alternator, etc. All I ever did was the normal recommended maintainance. the head gaskets go at around 100,000 miles but it's a small price to pay. Can't beat that value!