2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

19 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Great Car

by M19 from | July 9, 2014

Loved the way this car handled, was really smooth, and the design is one of the Impreza's sexiest body styles. Ended up totaling this car, guy cut me off in the middle of an intersection and I hit him at 70 mph head on. Needless to say the car was absolutely destroyed, but I walked away with just a seat belt burn and a few stitches in my hands. Everyone said I was lucky to have walked away from this accident, so by far the best feature to me is how safe it is. I like to feel comfortable in a car that I know is going to take the impact more to save my life if needed.

Rally Racer!

by Off Roader from Bolton, On | April 17, 2013

Best car! The good thing is that i can use it for family purposes and also offroading- well mild offroading. I usally offroad by my own but also do some races.

Uses car for Off-roading

Very Useful Sedan

by Dan from Westchester, NY | April 24, 2012

Used this car for several years while I was in college in Rhode Island. Absolutely outstanding in the snow, drove in some very extreme weather, rain and snow many times. Handled great even in deep snow, the weather never slowed me down with this car. Will truly miss the AWD capabilities and tight handling. Hope my new AWD sedan can do what this car could (not all AWD systems are created equal, not even close!). I'll find out the hard way soon enough

The review

by The dude from Lynnhood, wa | February 10, 2012

Great car in terms of reliability and it is an absolute beast in the snow. Only complaint is limited space and the seats can get uncomfortable during long drives.

Super Subaru

by Saved by Zero from Connecticut | October 4, 2011

I had heard other owners talk about how the AWD and the flat 4 engine felt completely different. I figured it was just them repeating what they had heard from commercials. However, its absolutely the truth. The AWD system is completely capable in any weather situation, and living in the North East, this is very important. The flat four is a little loud sometimes, but it pays off in power and handling. Owning this car has made every drive an enjoyable one. The only negative things I can say, is that there is virtually no storage places within easy reach of the drivers seat, and the back seats are laughably small. Although, I think no longer needing to worry about snow tires more then makes up for it.

perfect ffor me

by babylon driver from long island | May 19, 2011

I have owned many cars mostly sport cars. this car for me living on Long Island the car is great. The car in snow is better than the two jeeps I owned. and the road feel in rain/snow/dry is better than any car i driven. It lets you use the full power of the car some 170hp and the huging in the turns just great. all wheel drive suspension and molded seatt and streering wheel also boxer engine make you feel one with the car. I did not go the wrx as felt the 7,000 more and the hight test gas just wasnt needed for everyday driving. mine is a auto for two reasons one wife drives her sometimes and who needs to shift 50 times to go to the mall in traffic. The hatch back is just right for my lifestyle garden stuff and to the boat. truth be know wish i had found subaru a long time ago.

2007 Subaru

by SubaruKween from Nebraska | May 16, 2011

I purchased my 2007 Subaru Impreza on Feb 28th 2011 I absolutely LOVE this car it is my first Subaru and I would highly recommend purchasing a Subaru they are amazing cars and great on performance :)

The funnest and most reliable car I've owned

by Silver Bullet from Redlands, CA | May 2, 2011

The subaru impreza is an amazing car I own the 07 and had an 06, my friends own 08 and 06, 05 as well as the phenomenal STI. The Impreza provides amazing handling as well as traction whether it be water, snow, dirt or street this car really performs and surpasses many others. With it's symmetrical all wheel drive this car hugs corners and is able to maintain any weather conditions as well as make you the fastest car off the stop line. The handling is paramount and this vehicle has it as well as get up and go even though it's sporting the 4-cyl 2.5i, which allows it to get 26 mpg or better depending on your driving habits and how well you maintain your fuel injectors and vehicle. This vehicle is sporty yet luxurious, the exterior has nicely crafted curves and unique body shape and style. The interior is nice not usually leather but built well, it comes with pre-crafted bucket seats they hug you like your car hugs the road, providing much needed driver sway support. The vehicle has provided me with everything I have needed from sporty look, power and fuel economy under the hood, amazing traction snow, water, dirt or roads symmetrical all-wheel drive can't be beat, engine reliability like no other I have yet to have any problems accept the clutch changing which is required eventually with any manual vehicle, and a well crafted interior with fold down flap for arm rest or option to put skiis in car. If you want a car you will love and trust for multiple coming years or decades please research these amazing vehicles.

Three months of Happiness

by First time car buyer from Williamsport, PA | March 14, 2011

The used 2007 Subaru Impreza I bought three months ago is working great. The vehicle handles snowy driveways like a champ and is comfortable during my 2.5 hour road trips. It is the perfect vehicle for my taste in functionality and style. The vehicle does lack ample backseat leg room, but is not a big issue for me.

good value!

by Al from Vermont | January 24, 2011

This car is great for snow, stability and is rated to pull 2,000lbs...So my sailboat will follow, no problem! Small, manuverable,and good mileage for an all-wheel drive.