1990 Subaru Justy

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Love this car

by Jake from Colorado | March 14, 2012

I recently purchased a silver 1990 Justy with 4wd. I gave the car only 3 stars for performance because it lags in power going up mountain grades. What I truly love about this car is its incredible ability over snowy roads. I tried to get the car to slip on a curve accelerating as I went and it cornered as if I were still on dry pavement. My Justy has also been very reliable. Since buying it over three months ago I have taken it on three trips including a 600+ mile (one way) jaunt to Kansas City from Colorado. There is something truly unique about this car and I look forward to driving it whenever I get behind the wheel.

Featured Services for this Subaru Justy