1990 Subaru Legacy

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Changed my mind on Imports

by Legacy Indeed from Aurora, IL | May 4, 2010

Absolutely loved my '90 Legacy Sedan til the day she coughed her last exhaust fume. I never once had any major repairs (that weren't inflicted by me..) other than routine maintenance. Vehicle handled like a champ, plenty of oomf, and made it to 200k easy. If the timing belt didnt snap, I'm convinced she'd still be on the road. I will buy Subarus over and over again because of my experience with this vehicle.

Solid Buy.

by Shiv Katall from Kenmore, WA | September 6, 2006

This car has ran very well for me for about 6 years, It just finally died on me, but it has almost 200,000 miles on it, and it's still fixable. If you can find one for about half the mileage it's a safe buy.

1990 Subaru Legacy AWD

by anchorage subaru has a legacy from anchorage AK | June 29, 2006

My daughter just purchased this car from an original owner in anchorage alaska who owned it for 15 years and had no problems. It is amazing to me that all the knobs and features still work. For example it has ABS brakes and a sunroof that work perfectly. The seats still offer support and the rubber on the pedals do not pop off. The transmission still works well and doesn't make any noises (AWD) -the little indicator still changes with the gear selection. It is clearly an older car but it was built to hang in there. There are no noticeable leaks and the power antenna still goes up and down. It may be more expensive down the road to repair than a chevy or ford, but in the meantime I am glad this car lasted so well as to provide my daughter a wonderful first car, that doesn't require an oil funnel and jumper cables in the back seat.

Featured Services for this Subaru Legacy