1992 Subaru Legacy

$59–$6,259

Overall

Great Value

by BOO master from Fl | February 9, 2010

I got this car for X-mas one year and it is a great car, it has excellent take off speed and is a smooth ride. The only problem I have is it sometimes gets stuck in Park and I had difficulty switching gears to get it out of park. Has great gas mileage about 30mpg. It is overall an awesome vehicle

An excellent all around car.

by Car Payments = Lame from Cheektowaga, NY | August 4, 2008

Turbo sport model: Pros: Reasonably peppy, reliable, nice functional interior, factory "iPod" adapter, super comfy seats, many extra features, precise/predictable handling, feels rock solid even after 15 years, and 180k miles of usage. Cons: Poor fuel mileage, parts when needed are pricey.

Best Car I've ever had

by Gas pincher from West, Virginia | May 18, 2007

I've had a total of 4 Subaru's and this has been the best. The most I've put into it has been 2 CV Joints and 1 alternator and 1 fan belt. When we bought the car it only had 35,000 mi's and now it's reading 133,364 mi's. My father lives 4 hours from me so I've taken on quite a few trips up the road with it. Handles extrememly well on trips as well as around home. Picks up speed fast, not sluggish. Never bothered before the gas prices went up, but recently I've kept track on my gas milage. One trip was 35.5 and two trips were 36.0 mi . With prices today, you can't beat that for an older car. I've owned it for abut 6 1/2 years. Great AWD, especially in the snow. My region, that's a must! The only features I wish I had and don't is CD built in and Cruise Control. I would highly recommend a Subaru to anyone!

Featured Services for this Subaru Legacy