1994 Subaru Legacy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car

by merlin8773 from Montana | February 17, 2012

I put over 190,000 miles on my car for a grand total of 242,000. And i still sold it in less than a day when i put it up for sale. Driving the mountain passes from montana to washington in winter is dangerous, but my little 2wd subby handles it amazingly well. Timing belts are easy for a novice mechanic, head gaskets are straight forward, and 2.2 liter engines are easy to find if you need a full replacement. Only problems were the auto window motors, emmissions componets, and crank pully. Other than that, it was an amazing machine and i would recomend it to anyone who needs cheap transportation. Don't let the high miles put you off, these cars will go forever with a little care.

Excellent Buy

by liontaminglez from Huntsville,AL | October 17, 2010

I bought this car used at 85,00 miles and got a really good deal on it. I have had such bad luck with used cars in the past that it has been a pleasure owning this car. I have been driving this vehicle daily for 3 years now and I love it. This Legacy has given me no major mechanical trouble. With routine care and maintenance I highly recommend this vehicle.

Absolutely Most Reliable Car I've owned

by Danno from Bisbee, AZ | February 21, 2010

My Legacy has 212,000 miles on it and still runs pretty well. I've replaced the struts, waterpump and timing belt since I bought it used with 112,000 miles about 8 years ago. The gas gage went out years ago but trip odometer still works. Oh yeah, I've done two wheel bearings and front axles. I'm happy with the car and would consider buying another if this one ever gives up.

Featured Services for this Subaru Legacy