2010 Subaru Legacy

2010 Subaru Legacy

Available in 8 styles:  2010 Subaru Legacy 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

"Great People to Deal With !!! "

by mrcarman from | March 29, 2014

Best car experience I have ever had in over 30 years of purchasing vehicles! Easy and fun to deal with. You guys rock!!

Most Favorite car I have owed since 1999

by Balder from Terre Haute, IN | November 12, 2013

After researching all summer in October I found the car I wanted. Which was off because I've owned SUV's for the past 10 years and never thought I would go back to a car let alone a sedan. But this isn't a grandma car anymore. Check out the handling, gas milage, new updated body. And has a great spacious interior. I love my subaru <3

Fantastic ride

by Happy driver from Jenkintown,Pa. | October 25, 2013

I bought a Subaru Legacy at Glanzmann Subaru in Jenkintown, Pa. and have had a really easy great experience throughout with performance,service and friendly,efficient and welcoming attitudes. Great staff all around that are happy to answer questions and thoroughly explain reasons for service.

Do Not Purchase This Model

by BigPhatPaulie from Warminster, Pa | September 25, 2013

I bought her in 2009 and these last two years I deeply regret it. Last year's inspection cost $380 and this one now costs $460. She runs good, but extremely expensive to maintain. I owned much less 'reliable' cars in the past but they never required so much attention. If I could go back in time and stop myself from buying this I would in a heartbeat.

Great Car

by Murph from Roaring Brook Pa | September 12, 2013

This is a great looking car , excellent gas mileage, AWD , Fun to Drive, I also enjoy the sunroof, and heated seats, winters in NEPA can be tough but the AWD makes life much easier. My only complaint is the climate control AC doesn't work like it should the fan stopped working causing the to overheat (my dealer didn't service it right) there is a slight engine noise when your getting on a highway no big deal. All in all I really like my car -I was thinking of trading it in on a 2014 Chevy Impala but I'd rather keep it .

Don't be fooled

by Last time subbie owner from Phx, AZ | July 19, 2013

Don't be fooled into buying a Subaru. Sure the AWD is convenient to have but aside from that the Legacy is a cheaply made car. Have taken the car in 3x now for a steering vibration. The dealer said everything checks out. Called Subaru Cust Service and they won't listen to my complaints. They want me to keep going back to the dealer. I hate my Subaru for other reasons: interior roof liner in the back of the car fell down, mysterious rattles inside and outside, coolant reserve tank needs continuous refills, plastic interior chrome far too reflective, sloppy and scary road handling at highway speeds and especially on windy days, CVT noisy and jerks into gear, no temp gauge. I am getting ready to dump this piece of junk Before buying a Subaru read the latest JD Powers review in initial quality. Subaru is listed near the bottom.

Great value yet fun to drive

by Steve from Indianapolis, IN | September 2, 2012

After extensive research, we concluded that the Legacy was the best value for our needs. Top priorities included comfort ( I am over 6 ft ), reliability, MPG, design, fun to drive. The Legacy met these needs, and the AWD is a plus. The CVT transmission is different, but I do like it after adjusting. We found a used 2.5i Limited with 29,000 miles, and have added 5,000 miles to it. The 4 cylinder matches well to the CVT. Driving to AZ, CO., average 33.5 MPG for 3,850 miles. Do try this car if you are looking for a nice sedan.

first subaru i've owned

by new subaru owner from Springfield mo | May 23, 2012

I really love this car, the wind noise is minimal, and no leaks around the windows like my old chevy cavalier did. the roomier trunk is great for hauling wheel chair. and I didn't have to put the seats down. the only draw back is that the interior of the premium only comes in black. love my cloth headed and height adjustable seats. and the handling is great on wet roads haven't had snow yet to really get a great test of the awd.

Beautiful car, nicely loaded

by Sailorgirl from Chicagoland | April 11, 2012

I have the 3.6R Premium. I bought the car because it was a good value for the money and Subaru is known for making a solid car that lasts a long time. Good things: Very comfortable seats, well-loaded, when I hit the accelerator hard, it has great pick-up, controls for phone, radio etc on steering wheel, excellent fit and finish. Disappointments: When I try to accelerate slowly and smoothly, the transmission whines. I hate the high pitch sound of the engine at slower speeds. A 3.6 liter 6-cylinder should have a deeper throttle sound, in my opinion. The suspension rattles and there are also rattling noises in the car that I haven't figured out yet. The horn is whimpy and sounds like it belongs on a subcompact.

3rd time charm

by bluesman from urbana,il | March 27, 2012

bought an 07 accord in Feb 11 after my 95 maxima died, the honda rode rough, sat too low and had too much wind noise so I sold it after 6 mo. bought a 09 sonata which had a noisy suspension and sold it after 3 mo. finally got it right the 3rd time with a 2010 subaru legacy 2.5i Premium trim -has 17k mi, paid 18K for it. rides great, sits up higher, not much road noise