1992 Subaru Loyale

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Reliable little Car

by Loyale from North Dakota | June 21, 2012

I picked up my Loyale for $250 bucks. About $100 into it and I had a very reliable car. (The head gasket was blown when I got it......previous owner was NOT a person who took real great care of vehicles.) That was 6 years ago. The car has never given me any major problems at all. Sure the windows have a tough time going up (electric) and I had to clean the brass disk in the starter once, but considering the abuse this car had prior to me all I can say is WOW! It isn't the fastest car off the line, it tends to dog down a bit in some muddy scenarios, but for a 1.8L and again, the abuse, it has exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for cheap, reliable, transportation you should really try to find one of these! They are getting harder and harder to find though so look now!

Love Love Love my car

by abby from wisconsin | March 30, 2012

I love my Subaru Loyale! I bought this car from a friend for $50, and it looked rough. That was 8 years ago, it sat in an old barn for 3 years before I bought it we started it up put on new tires and an oil change, toped of fluids and drove it. There are 200,000+ miles...I drive this car everyday,I have used this car to teach 2 teens to drive manual, and this car has been through a lot of deep snow. The 4 wheel drive is great push one button and I can drive through anything! This car starts every time even in the coldest weather. If I had to only pick one word to tell you about this car it would be. Reliable! I Love my car and have been asked to sell it many times, but I would be lost without it.

1992 Subaru Loyale

by Scubaru Lover from Valdosta, GA | March 28, 2012

Purchase the car from my father-in-law 5 years ago for $800. He purchased it new in 1991. Has had no major maintenance done in 20 years. I still take it on 1,000 mile road trips. Would not get rid of this car for anything. This car is rolling awesomeness. 175,000 miles.

Featured Services for this Subaru Loyale