2011 Subaru Outback

2011 Subaru Outback

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Subaru Outback 4dr AWD Wagon shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

First Subaru and I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!

by Sold by Robin Duquette @ Ira Subaru from Concord, mass | May 15, 2014

I have always owned Toyota or Nissan .decided to get an outback because I like the style. Omg I love it and at nite everything lights up its beautiful . It drive so smooth and for an awd it has great gas mileage. I highly recommend it !!!!!! No buyers remorse here. :) And btw I have to give a shout out to Ira Subaru everyone there was so helpful but Robin was my sales person and she was great and Mellissa the sales manager was great too.They made my buying experience a very nice one

Outstanding Outback

by Fanojag from Midlothian, Va | February 1, 2014

I was looking for a small SUV for ease of ingress and egress. I'm 6', and not getting any younger, so bending to get in and out not so easy any more. Purchased the 3.6 Ltd for that extra under my right foot. Performance, comfort and space all exceed expectations. Only downsides - bigger than my personal ideal, and transmission could be smoother. This last comment may be a functionof the all wheel drive system - this is my first. Only owned the car for 6 weeks, but love it!

First Outback owner

by First Subaru owner from Washington, DC | December 2, 2013

My wife and I looked at many outbacks. She was particular to a green one, so finding a used one that meet our requirements was hard to find, but we were able to find one about 90 miles from home. Ours is a 2011 2.5i limited and we are very pleased with the leather, heated seats, pumped up speakers, bluetooth and USB input. Everything else is an added bonus and great addition to our daily car. The gas mileage is good, we drive a lot in the city and have filled up once once since we got it about 4 weeks ago. The pick up is great, and the turning radius is great. We are pleased to join the subaru family and look forward to driving this car for the next 10 years.

Surprised at how much I like it!!

by Deb in Minnesota from Minnesota | August 17, 2013

I purchased my new 2011 Outback Premium in July 2011, have put on 55,000 miles and am very impressed with this vehicle. We have taken 2 cross country trips with 4 people in the vehicle, everyone was comfortable, we had plenty of room for all of our supplies, and averaged 30 miles to the gallon. I was nervous about taking a 4 cylinder through the mountains, but the power was amazingly adequate and I always felt in control and safe. I have not driven anything less than a 6 cylinder in 25 years, but with the all wheel drive, all the time, it is more peppy than most of the 6 cylinders I have driven. The only downfall I have is the light colored seats of the interior and that is only because my children are messy and have spilled chocolate ice cream and pop on the seats staining them.

Excellent Car sold to us by Mo Tvrtkovic

by Ned from Denver, CO | June 25, 2013

With the excellent advise and guidance from Mo Tvrtkovic, we were able to find the perfect fit for us in a car - a used 2011 Subaru Outback Limited wagon with only 24,000 miles on it and in pristine condition!!! Thank you, Mo!

2011 Subaru Outback

by Car Enthusiast from Kearney, NE | June 3, 2013

The vehicle was exactly as advertised. Very clean with no body damage, no leaks, drove and ran like new. We have owned for about a month and are very happy with our purchase. The Outback has the same cargo space as our Santa Fe but gets much better gas mileage. At times, over 37 MPG. Last tank of city and highway driving I averaged over 32 MPG.

optimistic at first

by awd for your money from Louisville KY | February 21, 2013

I was surprised by this 4 cylinders car with a kick in its power for acceleration. AWD is a standard; decent interior design and gas mileage for my bucks. Just loving it. Happy customer

great all wheel drive

by hunter from mi. | January 10, 2013

let me start out by saying that Ive owned a lot of cars both sports cars and pickups.I believe that subaru has the best all wheel drive system in the business and yes that includes audi.I have had several toyota tacomas and the subaru all wheel drive is almost as good as my taco.That being said I will tell you what I like and what I don't.I have the 3.6 outback limited.highway miles is about 24 to 26.The car has excellent power.I would not own this car with a 4 cyl.thats just me.The seats are just ok.they could be longer.audio is good.now for the most negative.on a 7500 mile oil change using mobile 1 The car uses 3 quarts of oil.Why?Subaru says its ok I say its not.I have never put a quart of oil in any of my cars some of which were high performance.I really like the car but not the oil issue.

on the road. looks great, and ride smooth

by mr cj from arizona | December 14, 2012

It works well for us. lots of room in the front and back ride smooth. buying a used one year old was getting a very good deal.

Great Mileage, Performance, Options

by SubaTwenty from Greater Boston | November 5, 2012

My 2011 Outback is a "special" car, and not stock, since you cannot get the combination of options that mine has on any lot. Someone saw fit to aftermarket this one with a 6spd manual (only comes on base model with minimal options), heated leather, power moonroof, all-weather pkg, upgrade Harmon-Kardon stereo, etc. It is loaded. I bought it because I wanted leather and a MT, and after visiting and calling around to several dealers who said the object of my desire did not exist, I put my request into newcars.com. An hour later my vehicle was found. This 6 spd gets 34 mpg on the highway/500+ miles to tank!