2015 Subaru Outback

Starting MSRP

Overall

Loving it!

by Nicole from Iowa from Des Moines, IA | August 21, 2014

After test driving lots of different makes/models, we settled on waiting for a 2015 3.6R Limited Outback. Great car--very pleased with the performance, the quietness of the cabin, the smoothness of the ride, the user interface, the look. Definitely worth the wait! Only 2 things I wish they'd change. 1) It's got memory seats but not memory mirrors--wish they had done both as many manufacturers have done. 2) The light interior contains entirely too much black--floors, 2 sections of each door panel, the dashboard, the cargo area. We wanted light because we feel black shows a lot of dirt/scuff marks and it does....the scheme looks ok but wish they had made the light interior more uniformly light.

surprise

by customer from boston ,ma. | August 14, 2014

we have been driving german station wagons for 35 years just bought 2015 subaru outback what a surprise quality ,room, value whats not to like ?

Second one

by Michael from Kansas City | August 13, 2014

Traded my 2013 Outback on a 2015. Have put some miles on it since I bought it new (4000 in two months). I am a larger man, and lately I have found the drivers seat to be a bit uncomfortable after sometime driving, I am having to adjust it a little here and there. I am sure I will find the Sweet Spot soon, though. I also found that making some adjustments on the infotainment center was a reach from the drivers seat, with the tuning knobs a bit small. Very minor things to quible with, all things told. I love driving it, and cannot seem to stay out of it. The gas milage is great, (I am averaging over 500 miles to a tank of gas). I have plenty of omph when I need to go, although I learned that I will not out gun a Semi trailer when it has full steam and I am trying to merge on the interstate! The interior is softer and more comfortable than the 2013's was. The bluetooth pairing with my phone seems to be done before I get out of the garage, which was not the case with the 2013 Outback. the infotainment center was upgraded with weather, gas, sports and stock information available. I have used the weather and gas location and price information while traveling, and they seem to be pretty accurate for the most part. The wheels are so nice, I am thinking I will have to put locks on them, though the dealer says he has not had any problem with them walking away to visit other cars in the past. I love my Outback, and would not trade it for the world! This is the second one of how many...?

Great redesign - Totally new car.

by Gregg from Lansing, MI | August 3, 2014

Traded my 2013 for a 2015 2.5L LImited Outback. Completely new car - great ride quality, quiet, special audio, Navigation is great, and warning alerts on mirrors, larger 18 wheels, avg 30 mpg at 80 on highway. Drove the 6 cylinder but it felt heaver and not as agile as the 4. Great start driving the car after only 1000 miles.