2015 Subaru Outback

2015 Subaru Outback
Available in 4 styles:  2015 Subaru Outback 4dr AWD Wagon shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Best car I've owned to date

by Deano from Sioux Falls, SD | August 24, 2015

Traded in '15 Forester Limited that I put 27,000 miles on which was great car. Did everything it was supposed to & then some. Wanted Eyesight so traded for Outback Limited which is a more comfortable ride & quieter. Forester actually seemed to have more room in back for hauling things & also like the storeage compartments under floor by spare tire with the Forester. Outback seems to get about same mileage as Forester. One gripe: Don't know why they can't spend a couple dollars more to make passenger power seat go up & down as well as back & forth. My wife is short (5' 2") & can't see out too well. Now I have to spend $ at custom shop to have them raise the seat and inch or so. All in all great car & had good buying experience at Subaru in Sioux City, Iowa. Sales person Wanda went out of her way to give service & accomodate.

GREAT CAR

by GARY WERDY from FLORIDA | August 8, 2015

MY 2015 OUTBACK HAS 9,000 ON IT AND I CANT SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT IT , I PURCHASED A LIMITED MODEL AND I WILL CONSIDER ADDING ANOTHER SUBARU TO THE FAMILY GARAGE

Not perfect

by Roger from MI | August 2, 2015

Great car, with qualifications. The ride is very stiff and may not please you on bumpy roads. You'll feel every bump and it can be jolting. There is a quirky, persistent "vibration" or "rumbling" above 65 MPH. Sitting high off the road with a high center of gravity gives the driver a less than secure feel at high speeds on curves. Car tends to ease outward. Steering is hyper-sensitive. Car is very nicely appointed. AC is wonderful. Driver seat back feels narrow to someone my size--XLarge shirt. Driver side mirror does not turn out far enough with driver seat fully back, creating a blind spot. Great sound system.

Very nice car for the bucks, exceeded expectations

by Porscheluxe from Southern New Jersey | July 28, 2015

After a year (this week) and over 13,000 miles we are still very pleased with our 2015 Outback 2.5i Limited. We bought it for comfortable travel, the usual day-to-day duties, and our urban snowbird stays. We have only required scheduled service, no quality or warranty issues with the car at all. It's a comfortable vehicle, and quieter than expected; my daily driver is a Mercedes E350, and sound levels are close to that neighborhood. We have gotten used to the high revs of the four-banger when we push it, but then you don't buy SUVs for engine music. I don't regret getting the four rather than the six, it moves well when you floor it. This is my first CVT equipped vehicle and it doesn't seem to have the characteristics that people complain about.

Subaru Outback

by KD from TX | June 16, 2015

I love the safety features like eye sight and lane departure. The ride is very comfortable and the quality is excellent. It is so quiet and has a great stereo system. It is an all around great vehicle to have.

Jim

by Jim from Vero beach fl | June 15, 2015

Really excited 6th Subaru all out backs still own three distributed throughout the family. Traded my 2012 regret doing it gas mileage is terrible 20.4 vs my 2012 in town 27.5 electronics are a pain to work with. Some features like the remote starter do not function close to as well. Back tail open and close a pain to use. I miss my 2012 and would not recommend this vehicle until they fix the problems. I was told straight up the mpg is misleading. Wait til they get it right but there is no better vehicle than a Subaru

Best Car I have Owned

by SteveR from Rochester, MN | June 13, 2015

We purchased Outback Limited with Eyesight 10 months ago. The car is very comfortable and handles very well. We test drove nearly every SUV on the market including Acura and other luxury SUVs. While other SUVs have more power, we opted to get significantly better gas mileage. The 4 cylinder has better acceleration that my Acura TLS. The back seats are more comfortable and spacious than any other SUV in its class. The only issue we have had is periodic window noise when driving on the highway and high wind hits the side windows. This is being adjusted to solve the problem. Eyesight works better than any other system we tested. It has saved us from several accidents. We are so happy with the Outback - I just purchased a second!

Blind Spot Sensor

by DLCraig from Phoenix, Arizona | May 26, 2015

After 3,000 miles the blind spot sensor quit working and the dealership is either unwilling or unable to fix it. In order to placate they are now, after a week, ordering a new sensor which they tell me, through a 3rd party if you can believe it, will not arrive for another 4 days. Service manager claimed no knowledge of a vehicle in his shop that they were unable to fix after a week. That aside, I find it incredible that after a week the part is not being shipped priority overnight. Further, Subaru Corporate Customer Service has not even acknowledged my complaint. Not even an auto reply.

My 11th Subaru

by loyal subaru owner from Spokane, Washington | April 27, 2015

The new eyesight and driver assistance package is really great. It makes me a better driver! This is my 11th Subaru and for snow up here in Spokane, you really can't beat a Subaru. Working with Autonation in Spokane, Valley is a pleasant experience. My salesman, Keith Moors, takes the time to explain all the new technology, and provides a pleasant atmosphere for purchase. Already planning on another purchase there. For safety, reliability, service, and trade in value, you can't beat a Subaru. They hold there value!

Band New

by TD from Irvine, CA | April 20, 2015

This car is less than a month old, so I really can't review much. The ONE negative thing I have is that you can get your fingers cought under the plastic cover below the radio/nav system. My adult daughter could not open the push door. A phone charging cord got pinched in the hinge. She injured her fingers opening the compartment.