2010 Subaru Tribeca

2010 Subaru Tribeca

Available in 3 styles:  2010 Subaru Tribeca 4dr AWD shown

16 city / 21 hwy

Overall

An extremely good reliable vehicle.

by Sonny from Lexington Park, Maryland | April 30, 2011

Adding a remote lift gate and a 6-Speed trans would make this vehicle outstanding. We purchased this vehicle in Oct O7, an 08. I must admit, adjusting to the fuel useage has not been that easy, especially with the rising fuel prices. There have been no problems with this veh, and services have been done. When shopping, I looked only at the Honda Pilot and the XC 90. Since this dealership sold both Volvo and Subaru, I visited the service and learned which vehicle was here more frequently, Volvo, my decision was make and I have not looked back.

Love My Subaru!!

by Happy in Texas from Houston, TX | October 4, 2010

We bought a 2010 Tribeca about six months ago and we love it!!! We didn't know much about Subaru, but had done extensive research on the other crossovers in the same class. The Tribeca beat them all hands down when we took a test drive. And six months later, we could not be happier with our choice. I don't understand whey Subaru is not up there with Toyota and Honda. Evidently some people just don't know about the exceptional vehicles being made by Subaru. I've driven several so-called luxury vehicles in the past years that could not stand up to my Tribeca.

Extremely happy so far

by Hesitant Buyer from Chicago, IL | August 14, 2010

We love driving this car. We bought a 2010 Tribeca Limited with the back-up camera but not the navi/entertainment options. We wanted a car with a third row for occasional use, that was very safe, and had enough horsepower that we could, say, make left-hand turns onto high-traffic streets with confidence. Since we live in Chicago, we also wanted a car that was small enough that we could easily park it in tighter spots. Tribeca totally fits the bill. I liked driving the Mazda CX-9 but it was bigger AND the rear safety rating was "marginal" (www.iihs.org). The Tribeca is as safe as a Volvo XC90 but more reliable and less expensive. A no-brainer. A friend with a Pilot commented that her car doesn't have the same pick-up as the Tribeca. I LOVE the back-up camera--gives a wide, clear picture of what's in back of you. Caveats: when the third row is in use the 2nd/3rd rows are a lot like coach class airline seats. If you'll be using the 3rd row for cross-country trips or to haul groups of 6'2" teenage boys then look elsewhere. Also, there's a reasonable but not a ton of storage space up front for spare change, sunglasses, etc. Okay for me but not for everyone. If you go to look at a Tibeca remember that moving the 2nd row seats requires using the yellow button AND the under-seat metal bar. Not all salesmen know this (ours didn't). Also adjust the front seats to where you would want them before fiddling with the 2nd & 3rd rows. Our salesmen had the front seats back 8" further than me or my 6' husband wanted them, and that made the legroom in the 2nd row look small. (The 2nd row is actually HUGE when those seats are moved all the way back.) We almost dismissed this car before test-driving because the seat positions made the car look so cramped.

So happy with my 2010 Tribeca

by My first Subaru from Louisville, KY | April 15, 2010

We bought our 2010 Subaru in Nov. 2009. We were in the market for a mid-size 7-seater SUV and we drove many of them (Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, Mazda CX-9, Acura MDX, Volvo XC90, etc.). Neither of us knew much about Subaru, but once we got in it and drove it, we were hooked. The other vehicles' interiors felt "boxy", but the Subaru's interior felt sleek. We can fit 2 passengers in the 3rd row when we need to, which is only a few times a month. We just finished our first winter here in Ky where there was more than normal snow/ice. The Subaru handled like a champ, as we expected. The heated side mirrors and de-icing windshield wipers were teriffic too. As far as cons go, it would be nice if it had a bigger gas tank and/or better gas mileage (we're getting about 17mpg on our daily commute). The only two features we'd like to see added are rear climate control which includes heat, not just A/C and a powered lift gate. Other than that, we love our new Subaru. We were unable to find a Touring model as they weren't being produced a lot at the end of 2010, so we opted for a loaded model one step down. We haven't been sorry. The only feature we didn't want is a rear DVD system as we don't have little kids to entertain in the car anymore.