The Tribeca comes with standard all-wheel drive and seats seven with a now-standard third row. It competes with other midsize SUV/crossover models such as the Ford Edge, Hyundai Santa Fe and Toyota Highlander. It's the only three-row SUV/crossover in Subaru's lineup.
New for 2010
The five-passenger versions are no longer offered, so all models now have three rows of seats for seven-passenger capacity. A new Touring model has a moonroof, navigation system and backup camera among its standard features.
All models now have body-colored side cladding. The new Touring model has silver (instead of black) roof rails, a silver lower front bumper and standard xenon headlights.
- Standard fog lights
- Standard power, heated side mirrors
- Newly styled standard 18-inch wheels
- Optional roof rack
- Optional mudflaps
The Tribeca features a wraparound cockpit with metallic overlays. The second-row seats have easy-to-use adjusters that slide the seats forward for easier third-row access.
- Standard dual-zone air conditioning
- Standard steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Optional navigation system
- Optional power leather seats
- Optional backup camera
- Optional backseat DVD entertainment system
Under the Hood
There's one engine, a 3.6-liter boxer six-cylinder.
- 256 horsepower and 247 pounds-feet of torque
- Five-speed automatic transmission
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Standard independent front and rear suspension
The Tribeca comes with a variety of standard safety features, including:
- Four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control
- Six standard airbags, including side-impact airbags for the front seats and side curtain airbags for first- and second-row passengers but not for third-row passengers
Cars.com Expert Reviews
|Cars.com Staff||Cars.com National||October 15, 2009|
|Scott Burgess||The Detroit Newspapers||February 11, 2010|
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Subaru Tribeca
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.