2007 Suzuki Aerio

2007 Suzuki Aerio
Available in 4 styles:  2007 Suzuki Aerio 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

An Old Friend

by Compact cross-over hatchback enthusiast from Indianapolis IN | September 11, 2013

I purchased my Aerio SX in July 2002, and I have been driving it for over 11 years. It has crossed mountains, driven through storms, and travelled my neighborhood streets week-after-week. Except for routine maintenance and new tires, I have had no "repair" costs. The car is easy to get in and out of; the driver's seat provides excellent viewing and great body/back support; and at 6 feet 210 pounds I have lots of headroom and legroom. The instrument panel is easy to use, and the large electronically-displayed speedometer is the easiest to view of all the cars I've ever been in; this is the only car I've ever driven where I can see my speed safely because I see my speed in an instant, without the need to take my eyes off the road. Road feel, steering, braking, peppy acceleration etc. remain just right. The car has carried five adults, dog crates, and lots of luggage; with the back seats down, my Aerio SX is large enough to carry my huge lawn-mower with the hatch-back closed. Amazingly, the Aerio SX is small on the outside while large on the inside! I wish my Aerio SX would last forever; so far, in car terms, it's almost done that. I am clueless as to why the Aerio SX was not a big hit in the United States; it's been a "home run" for me. Even this year (2013), people have come up and asked me for comments about my "new car" (several 2013 models from other car-makers look a lot like my 2002 Aerio SX: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery").

I just love the way it moves!

by Aerio enthusiast from Puerto Rico | February 28, 2007

I bouht a Suzuki aerio 2007 in January 8, 2007 and it feel so good,comfortable ambience inside.you can hardly hear the engine in parking!great speaker and subwoofer system with six cd exchanger! also with spoiler and that sporty look I highly recomend this car for youngters!!!

Featured Services for this Suzuki Aerio