2004 Suzuki Forenza

See Photos & Videos

Overall

love it love it!

by smiles from oregon | December 14, 2013

I have owned my 2004 suzuki for 9 yrs and it is a good car, I can not complain it rides great it looks great, I have all the bells and whistles and they all still work lol, I recommend it, I don't think you will regret it.

CAR EXCEED WHAT I PAID FOR IT

by OWNER from PLANTATION,FLORIDA | September 22, 2011

I AM THE OWNER OF THIS CAR AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS CAR HAS BEEN GREAT FOR THE SEVEN YEARS I'VE OWNED. IT HAS ALL OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES STILL IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION- NO ISSUES. I'VE DILIGENTLY KEPTED UP ON ALL OF THE MANTENANCE. MY PARENTS TAUGHT US HOW TO LOVE AND RESPECT OUR THINGS & THE PAY OFF WOULD BE GREATER & LAST LONGER. MAKE AN APPT TO SEE THE CAR-I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE SORRY. IT REALLY IS A GREAT CAR.

No problems with Forenza 2004

by Owner from Columbus | November 15, 2009

I bought my Forenza used, 90.000 miles, two years ago. I am still with the car and will keep it, at least, for two more years. The car never broke, no mechanical problems. The only regular expense is the oil change. I don't understand of people complaining about changing tires, air filters or checking brakes. I did that for every car I had before and the Forenza is no exception. But I can't count that as a bad thing. Looks like in the US the cars had to come from God himself and never have anything to do for years and years. This is not real anywhere and wouldn't be real here.

Wrong investment

by Dohtur from Indianapolis, IN | June 13, 2009

There are bunch of problem going almost every day. Check Engine Light come at 32,000. It coming and coming back at the same time, June each year. I fix everything through the dealership, they are nice people, and that is not their fault, there is Suzuki quality. Overall, that is the WORST car that I had in my life, 8th or 10th car. Do not buy it! FORENZA is a biggest scam that I have in my life. (It’s sad, since I bought this junk only because I had Esteem, which was a extremely good car.)

the worst car I have owned

by catfish from charlotte,nc | February 11, 2008

purchased the vehicle in 2006. In July 2007 it started having a hard start problem. Took it to two dealerships and contacted Suzuki manufacturer, and they are still unable to fix it. It is now February 2008 and I am stuck paying for a car that does not run. Customer service is of no help.

Amazing Car

by Skills_chick07 from St. Peters, MO | April 27, 2007

I test drove the vehicle just the other day, my thoughts during the entire ride were wonderful handling, very comfortable, and defaintly a car my friends and family would be proud to ride in. Great car the whole way around.

Nice Car

by Jez from PA | April 3, 2007

My mother has a 2004 Forenza and its a cute little thing although it is very roomy inside. She does not have all the features but who needs them. It also makes for a very smooth ride.

Bad Car

by briancoo from Des Moines, IA | July 21, 2006

Car does not have cruise control and always breaks down. Had to replace whole transmission after two weeks on road 1,000 miles. I always had to take it into the shop. After almost two years of ownership I had to replace timing belt, waterpump, brakes, tires, etc. Do not recommend buying!!!!

Featured Services for this Suzuki Forenza