2007 Suzuki Forenza

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan shown

22–23 city / 30 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I love her. But she could be better.

by My first car "Suzi" from Navarre,Florida | April 16, 2012

I got my car about a month and a half ago. And I m satisfied for the price I paid (5K) when I bought it she had 118000 miles now she has 122k I guess I drive alot. Gas mileage could definately be better. And the acceleration definately could be improved. Braking also. But overall if you're looking for a decent car to get you where your going Its not a bad choice. I love my stereo/Aux/cd player and I love the gage cluster. Cruise control is very easy to use And I also feel pretty safe driving it. Looking forward to taking her on a trip soon.

Surprisingly poor quality

by Commuter Car Enthusiast from Dallas, TX | November 9, 2010

I bought my 2006 Suzuki Forenza used with just over 20k on it. Seemed like a good car at first but had two recalls on it and a host of electrical issues. In the two years that I owned it I probably spent around $3,000 in repairs, not counting regular maintenance. It continually had odd tire wear despite two alignments. This year I had something go wrong with the car literally every month, ranging from having to replace a $20 headlight to a $900 clutch and hydraulic replacement. Nothing on the car is standard, I spent more on the battery then any car or truck I've ever owned. The constant breakdowns, electrical malfunctions, and generally poor performance led me to ditch it even though we still owed money on it. The blue book value had plummeted so much that we were still upside down on the car even though we had paid off half our loan. They look like great cars with lots of options for the money, but I could have had a much nicer car if I had taken our monthly payment and average monthly repair bill and put that towards a car instead.

Good first car

by beachbum from | August 2, 2010

I bought a suzuki forenza as my first car, and i loved it. It got me from point a to point b. I didn't do a lot of traveling with it, and that was what it was perfect for. It doesn't have a lot of fancy features, which is good for it being a first car for your child.

A Great Car

by My Suzuki from Wiggins,MS | August 22, 2008

this car has been good to me.I have a manual and it is kind of loud,but look at the price its just a cheap little car to ride in for about three years.People this car should offer more features but it wasn't built by BMW.

My First and Last Suzuki Forenza

by Unhappy Camper from Southeast Kentucky | February 20, 2008

I purchased a 2005 Forenza EX and although it has proven to be mechanically reliable thus far, I am very upset with its plumetting value. The Suzuki Forenza's book value plumets! They have a lot of road noise, interrior design is small, mpg is poor and their overall construction is poor. This was my first and last Suzuki product.

"Great commuter car, great warranty"

by Lone Star Fuel Miser from Texas | December 1, 2007

I purchased this vehicle as my answer to the rising cost of fuel. It has been an excellent commuter vehicle. It handles well, looks sharp and all the interior features work well. I'm 6 ft 2 inches tall and fit into the vehicle with relative ease. I have to be cautious of the steering column and hitting my knees upon entry but I've adjusted my entry technique. I really enjoy the fuel economy of this vehicle I drive to/from work daily. The trip is about 25 miles each way. I fill up about every 14-16 days at a cost of about $27.00. The only thing I've changed on the vehicle is the tires and air filter. I had 205/50/16 tires installed for better road feel and I installed a K&N air filter. On my next oil change I'll probably go with all synthetic oil. There is one issue with safety. The passenger side air bag sensor supposed to activate when you have a passenger in the seat. It seems to have stop working. The passenger air bag "off" indicator stays illuminated even when there is a passenger. Since I usually travel alone I'll have it checked during my next service. Suzuki could have also bumped up the ponies a bit but the Forenza is not supposed to be a high performance vehicle. Also, you'll find the maufacturers warranty hard to beat.

Take the time to test-drive before you drive by!

by Surprised to be a Suzuki fan from Louisiana | September 27, 2007

I am the proud owner of a 2007 Suzuki Forenza. I totaled out my Toyota Camry and as a full-time college student with a full time job that requires me to drive nearly 700 miles a week, I was in the market for a car with low miles and a low price tag. Fully expecting to buy a used vehicle, I visited several dealerships before a friend suggested I test-drive a Suzuki. Now, if you are anything like me, then the name Suzuki does not exactly bring to mind a car that I was wanting to drive. After all, I had no intention of driving a "matchbox car." However, after driving several other used vehicles, I decided there could be no harm. When I first got to the dealership, I noticed a cute little car with excellent styling. The salesman informed me it was a Forenza and after driving it only a few miles (with my mom beside me who has Cadillac taste by the way), I was hooked! The interior was far roomier than I was expecting and the seat comfort exceeded my expectations. Matter of fact, I would say that could be the them of my Forenza- exceeded expectations! The ride is very smooth (even on the rough country roads I have to drive), the handling is wonderful, visibility is superb. This car may not win any 0-60 races, but you will have no trouble zipping around slower vehicles. I have been asked what kind of car I drive more than ever. People can't believe it's a Suzuki. Overall, an incredible car for the money! You will not find a better car at this price. Pros- smooth exterior styling, impressive sound system, passenger room, trunk size, handling, mp3 connection (a surprising offer not usually found standard on compact cars), seat comfort A few cons- the road noise can be a bit much, but only if you have the radio off (which I never do!). I do wish the tires had a better looking rim- such a stylish exterior is sold short by the hubcap style tires. Gas mileage is good at 27 mpg, but still not as good as I had hoped (I'm just being nitpicky now). I would (and do) recommend a Forenza to anyone looking to buy a great vehicle that costs less than their mortgage without sacrificing style or comfort.

Great features for the Price

by Amanda from Marion, IA | January 24, 2007

My partner and I just purchased this car about a week ago, and we love the car. Its a good value for the price. The sound system is amazing, the acoustics sound fantastic in this car. The seats are super comfortable, and there is ample leg room for both front and back seat passangers. The exterior style is awesome, it looks like a luxury car with out paying $40,000. I have noticed the tires that the car came with are not the best quality, actually they are pretty slippery in the snow, but we can always up-grade those. Good gas mileage at 30mpg highway, thats what we came up with, wish the front pass. had auto door lock control, great trunk room. Car engine is kinda loud.

Nice car for money

by Dep from Atlanta | December 4, 2006

Pros: Comfortable, excellent seats, excellent audio system, good on gas (31.5 hwy, 23 city), 7 years warranty. Cons: noisy engine, modest safety features, engine manufacturing problems

Featured Services for this Suzuki Forenza