2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Available in 8 styles:  2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Suzuki GV

by ARICAR from Bolivia South America | July 21, 2011

A great car for the money i spend for it! It`s 2008, but in excellent condition! Is not the roomyest or fastest, but enougth in this class for almost all needs in the city and dayli activities

Never again

by Suzuki Owner from Rochester, NY | October 10, 2010

horrible gas mileage, quirky electronics, poor sound system, not user friendly dashboard-would not recommend

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

by LOVE SUZUKI from Naugatuck, CT | August 20, 2010

This is my second Suzuki and I love them. Suzuki is underrated in the United States they make a very relaible car that is very cheap to maintain. I would recommend a Suzuki to anyone who wants a SUV with 4 wheel drive but cant afford the huge sticker prices of other models.

Great Small SUV

by Mike from Jacksonville, FL | July 29, 2008

It's standard features and interior quality as well as interior comfort are among the best in class, it has better Off-Road performance than an FJ-Cruiser or a Jeep Liberty and offers better gas mileage than both. Has a stronger standard engine than a Rav4 or CRV, has the most distinctively and attractive exterior in it's class and has a suspension as firmer as a sedan and it also rides and feels like one too. No wonder AP calls it the compact-suv of the year. Kudos to Suzuki for making one of the best compact suv's we've seen recently on the market.

Very well built suv

by John from Los Angeles CA | July 27, 2008

Very nice car. Lots of standard features. Driver info center similar to infiniti's. Really gots off-road prowess. This is truly the compact suv of the year.

Driver woman

by None from Florida | July 26, 2008

This is a fun car to drive. The remote ignition is really a sweet addition. First Suzuki I have had, and I probably will continue to keep it. Of course, right now I could use even better gas mileage, but whatever auto I am driving, I wish for more.

Best Compact SUV i have driven recently

by Thomas from Dallas | July 19, 2008

Great small SUV. Very comfortable, great gas mileage (currently my GV is getting 19mpg city and 26mpg highway). Acceleration is quite good, i drive the automatic 5-speed transmision with rear-wheel drive and acceleration from 0-60 only takes 8 seconds although a stronger engine would be nicer. Interior is very attractive and very useful. Exterior styling is the best one i have seen on a SUV lately. I also own a CRV but the vitara definately is way more fun to drive and is also way more attractive and powerful.

Great in Offroad Conditions

by C from Nebraska | July 18, 2008

I find this to handle like a dream on unpathed roads and in off road conditions!!! Everyone who regularly drives on gravel should own one! I also love the key pod, tire pressure indicator, and exterior light (don't have to shut off) feature. Negatives- no sunglass holder compartment or navigation system

suv of the year

by happy customer from ny ny | July 3, 2008

I love my Grand vitara. This car rides great and the gas on it is good. Since I got the car, I got acouple of people from my job where planing on going there

Best SUV in its class

by Chris from New york | June 11, 2008

When I first went to Suzuki it was cause they called me in for an auto loan they have approved me for. I didn't know any thing about the Suzuki line and at first I didn't want to go with it. The sales man showed me the car and explained all the features on the car and the 7 year 100/thousand mile warranty. I ended up buying the car and its now 3 months later and im still in love with it. I love the way it drives and handles I have not had any problems with it so far. Two of my coworkers even went out and got the same grand vitara in different colors. Well I love my grand vitara and Im sure any one else will.

Featured Services for this Suzuki Grand Vitara