2010 Suzuki Kizashi

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2010 Suzuki Kizashi

by suzuki_fan from VA | December 14, 2012

I love My suzuki suzuki, I have owned for more than 2 years, and Iam still looking forward to sit behind wheels. are you wondering why, well I don't know where should I start from, it handels very well, specially in cornors , drivers is in control, brakeing is awaon as well as suspesion. Exterior looks perfect as well, I get commnet every I go, this is the best kept automotive secret.Perod.!

Best value AWD used car you can get

by Very Happy Owner from Minnesota | August 8, 2012

We searched hard for a solid AWD used car with low mileage and a great price. All the research led to the Suzuki Kizashi. The owner reviews say its a stellar and reliable car. We drove the car and loved it. For the price and the content the car offers you just can't beat it. Again..The used prices are spectacular on this car. Just buy a used one and add an extended warranty if you have any worries. Things to be aware of is the motor tends to be a bit "Buzzy" and the CVT will take a bit to get used to. One other thing is ours is black and we get dirt streaks down from the door handles. In reality, you can't go wrong with this car for the price.

Love it!

by John from Green Bay,WI | December 23, 2011

I've never had a Suzuki before but now I am a Suzuki fan!!! I've got 51K miles on my Kizashi rans great,had no problems with it so far.

kizashi superrrr!

by steve from Chicago,IL | September 23, 2011

I like the look of it.wery good qualyty. Gas mpg 32 HWY,handeling superrr! 6 speed CVT transmition smoth and react fast.Suspention can take any beating. Got 40K miles LOVE IT!!!!!!

Style & Fun

by Musicman from northern Connecticut | July 25, 2011

Great things about the car - looks, ride is very smooth, quietest car I've owned, handling is fantastic - digs into turns nicely, AWD was great on an icy sloping driveway. Little things I like - the USB hook-up for music, the automatic headlights and rain-sensing wipers, the climate control does a fantastic job of keeping the windshield clear, the built-in remotes for garage doors, the key-in-your-pocket entry and push-button start. Things that could be better - 0-30 could be faster (it is in the manual, but I needed AWD which comes only with the CVT), a little more headroom with the sunroof would be appreciated.

I like it

by nick from chicago IL | July 4, 2011

Got olready 47K miles on my 2010 kizashi se,did not have any problems with it. So far I like everything about it.

Best performance ever

by Tom from LA,CA | June 28, 2011

Best car I ever had! Good look plenty of power and good gas mileage what more do I need?! I do recommend everybody who's looking for a car take a kizashi for a test drive!

SECOND OPINION

by CAR ADDICT from PHOENIX AZ | June 10, 2011

I POSTED AFTER FIRST GETTING MY 2010 SLS AND NOW I HAVE HAD IT ONE YEAR AND 27,467 MILES TO DATE. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. I GET 27 -28 MPG COMBINED. I BELIEVE IT HAS GOTTEN FASTER WITH AGE. FROM A TAKE OFF IT DOES NOT LEAP AT ALL, BUT AFTER A ROLLING START IT TAKES OFF. I FEEL VERY SECURE AND SAFE IN THE CAR. THE BREAKS ARE TREMENDOUS. I HAD A PANIC STOP ONE TIME BUT MY CAR DID NOT PANIC, IT JUST STOPPED! I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING COMPARABLE ON THE ROAD WITH ALL OF THE LUXURY FEATURES YOU GET IN THIS CAR AT IT'S PRICE, PERIOD.

I love it

by Drew from Wisconsin | April 21, 2011

So far I put 12K miles on it I like everything about it,runs great and I get about 32 mpg average,I had few Suzuki before they less forever.By the way Suzuki is #1 selling car in Japan for the last 6 years and it tells you something right there,they know what to bay.

luv at first sight

by jas from pittsburgh,pa | February 21, 2011

i have a 2010 kizashi se awd. best handling car i ever had. most features for the price and best looking car in class. awd a must where i live goes as good as my truck in the snow

Featured Services for this Suzuki Kizashi