2013 Suzuki Kizashi

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best car I've ever owned

by Kizzy owner from Pittsburgh | July 2, 2014

I love my 2012 Kizashi SLS. It is the best kept secret out there. Every Kizashi owner (and there aren't many unfortunately) I've ever met loves their car. I highly recommend. 4 stars on performance only because I'd like a little more horsepower. The handling and pickup even are superior.

Excellent Value w/ sold performance

by Photon155 from Carmel, IN | May 18, 2014

I just recently bought my Kizashi and I must say It's one of the best valued items I've ever purchased. I got a fully loaded Sport SLS model and everything about it screams sophisticate and stylish. Best of all there aren't many around so when i drive around town people are breaking their necks to look at my car. The only gripe I have is fuel economy. With mixed driving I'm averaging about 24 miles. Not stellar, but for the price and equipment included I'm not complaining. If you can get your hands on one I'd recommend you purchase it.

This Suzuki does not disappoint. It surprises!

by Brotherburce from Manteca, California | September 5, 2013

I have owned a lot of Suzukis in the past decade and have appreciated their value and reasonably appealing style. The Kizashi does much more than that. The design is unique and interesting. The paint is gorgeous. I especially enjoy the dual exhaust tips and rear spoiler. Inside, the space is more than expected and the look is refined. I am tall, and I do not grow weary on road trips. The two tone dash is beautiful. All dials are easily maneuvered. I can't believe this car offers dual climate control and push button ignition at the base price. I chose the six speed manual transmission, and I'm so glad I did. After eight months, I am averaging 36.4 mpg combined highway and city. The trunk is plenty spacious, and I love the standard 17 inch alloy wheels. The ride is smoothe and quiet. The sound system is surprisingly good. I honestly don't understand why these cars aren't everywhere. But I don't mind at all being the unique vehicle in the lot. I've actually had people follow me to ask what the brand of vehicle is. Suzuki should have advertised better. I get the feeling I believe in their product more than they do.

Great Car

by Happy Car Buyer. from Marlinton WV 24954 | June 5, 2013

I purchased a car and I love it. To soon to rate the reliability. Two Thumbs up for Duncan Ford!!!!!