2008 Suzuki Reno

2008 Suzuki Reno

Available in 2 styles:  2008 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback shown

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

reliable with FANTASTIC gas mileage!

by Amy from Lubbock TX | April 20, 2012

I haven't had any of the issues that the previous reviewers mentioned. The only time my Reno has been in the shop was for tires. I am completely spoiled by the gas mileage, i drive quite a bit for my job and can usually go 2 weeks on one tank.

Very reliable get around car!

by wlou from richmond va | January 11, 2012

I can't believe the two previous reviews based on the fact that this is an "economy car". I bought this little car fro my 69 year old mom two years ago and she adores it! Great gas mileage and reliable transportation that does not cost a fortune! I would not recommend for someone with long commutes or lots of highway driving, but to get around town, great car!

worst car ever owned

by unhappy owner from Philadelphia.Pa | March 24, 2011

This car is the worst car ive ever had.Its been in the shop more than in my possesion.I would not recommend this car to my worst enemy.Suzuki messed up when they installed the Daiwoo engines in these cars.This did it for me, no more suzuki's.

Suzuki Reno... never again

by driver from PA | July 8, 2010

I bought this car for driving to work, not for long trips. I bought this car because it was inexpensive, low mileage, clean and had a decent exterior. But now after 4 month it is clear that this was a big mistake and a waste of money despite the fact that the car was inexpensive in comparison with other cars same age and mileage. During my first test drive with that car I thought the driving is acceptable for short distances, like driving to workplace every day. But it is not ! In no way! Even not for short distances. It probably better than going by foot, but maybe not safer. The suspension is simply horrible. The car is going up and down like a boat, even in curves, wich gives you a very bad and unsafe feeling. The automatic transmission is shifting or not, it seems to be a matter of luck, wich is especially not very nice while you are passing a truck. The interior looks OK, but if you are using the car for a longer time you realise how bad it is. and and and and ....... So stay away from this car !

Featured Services for this Suzuki Reno