1995 Suzuki Sidekick

23 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Great small SUV

by Pitbull Bramley from Valdosta, Ga | November 27, 2009

I purchased my sidekick in July 07 with 86K miles on it and the only major thing the previous owner had done was a cluch change at 75K. I drove it all over Germany for two years, in all conditions, and it alway performed well. It drove straite and true at speeds of 95 MPH plus on the autobon. At 14 yrs old and 110K miles it still gives me 28 MPG highway and 23 city. The engine is powerful enough to tow my 18 ft bass boat and/or a 5'x8' trailor loaded with fire wood at highway speeds. The 4x4 system works very well also. I like to do a little off roading and I have never got it stuck. The only thing it is missing is cup holders and I would like to have a V6 in it.

Featured Services for this Suzuki Sidekick