1992 Suzuki Swift

Information Coming Soon

Overall

nice little car

by monte from Indiana | December 8, 2012

I bought this for $400 in 2010 and have not had to put much in it since I owned it . just the normal -brakes/exhaust /tires .that is all I have done . I consistantly get around 40 mpg with the 5 speed 1.3 liter motor . it is actually a joy to drive and I can pass the gas stations . and when I do need gas I can wait a little bit until the fuel prices come down form their ever moving up and down prices(seems like daily moving prices).. I have about 138,000 miles on her but if I ever needed to get another car I would think I would get another swift ,although she runs great and smooth ./ it has a 10 gallon fuel tank and it seems that I can go forever on a tank . plus with the price of fuel it usually takes about 23.00 to fill and that helps alot ..

Best Car i've ever owned

by Bob from Littlerock, California | March 7, 2007

I have owned this car for 8 years and have truly enjoyed it. It has plenty of power at higher RPM's, yet consistently gets 35 MPG plus. The recarro style bucket seats are comfortable, and with the stiff suspension it handles well too. It is easy to work on with most parts easily accessible. With 4 wheel disc brakes, it stops well also. It was a competitor to the Honda CRX. Because it is a hatchback, it will haul more than would be expected. Some won't believe this, but I hauled a 40 gallon hot water heater still in the box. It was tight, but it fit. The only negatives are: Tires are hard to keep balanced unless using Michelins, and 5 speed does not like hard shifts into 2nd. Some may worry about safety since car is very small and did not have air bags. Overall a very well made little car and good quality and reliability.

Featured Services for this Suzuki Swift