2011 Suzuki SX4

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fantastic AWD car for the $

by jcos from Wappingers Falls, NY | June 16, 2012

I own a 2011 SX4 AWD. After dong much research I decided on the SX4 based on price , reliability, MPG, ride heaight and the option to be able to turn on AWD. I have owned the car since January of 2011 and cannot say enough great things about this car. I have never had a problem with it and it is great in the snow.

Nice style and ride

by suzukiier from Baton Rouge, LA | March 24, 2012

Recently purchased a used Suzuki SX4 Tech for my dadaughter. She likes the style both interior and exterior. We also appreciate the good gas mileage, nice maneuverability and zippy performance. We had a mimivan prior to this and the height was comparable to the van as I was concerned about visibility. I was not familiar with Suzuki so I researched the safety and reliability before purchasing, we are delighted with it so far.

not happy

by sz5 white from n ireland | March 23, 2012

i bought a SZ5 the new grand vitra the sales man told me i would like this jeep more if i liked the early one. i do not like it my old jeep was 2008 black 47,000 mile and it was a quiter jeep nothing rattled no noises. The new SZ5 in lighter tinny rattler it has 10.000 miles and i am not impressed with it their is some difference between the two would not buy another one if this is meant to be improovement

suzuki 2011

by troop from | October 18, 2011

great car. affordable all wheel drive. love the handling and the way it drives. beats the honda and toyota in its class.

Best car for the money.

by Richbud from Garden City, KS | August 30, 2011

I searched high and low for a car in our price range with all-wheel-drive and a six-speed manual transmission. I found the SX4 was easily within my budget, but didn't know much about Suzuki. I then researched countless reviews and where to purchase one for the best price. The dealership closest to me in Wichita had the car I wanted (brand new) for thousands less than dealerships in other states. My family has taken this car on vacation and were surprised at how much luggage we were able to pack into the hatchback area. The car is roomy and comfortable and enjoyable to drive. We average 30 mpg and it doesn't cost us much to fill up due to the 10 gallon tank. I am not a fan of the black interior (only choice) but will probably get seat covers soon. We plan on giving the car to our teenage daughter after it is paid off due to the fact that it comes with the seven year, 100,000 mile warranty.

love my new SX4

by blue-eyed-texan from Arlington, Texas | June 20, 2011

I just bought one recently and absolutely love it. Only thing I would change is taking out the arm rests on the front seats and putting in a console. I have the silver 4 door 2011 Anniversary Edition. Has black interior with a light gray head liner. The other colors are great too. The black pearl is gorgeous only reason I didn't get it is because I wanted the sedan and it comes with tan interior only the sportback has black. I need dark interior for my kids.

super wheels

by redryder from estero, fl | June 12, 2011

i bought the sx4 sport hatchback, 2wd, loaded, auto, paddle shifters, wheels, ground effects, bright red, auto door locks, window tint. its a beauty. built well, roomy gas mileage is great and i luv it. i wanted a second car and not break the bank and this is it. the 2.0 engine really moves and its fun to drive. beats out honda fit, toyota matrix, for price, ride and fun. run to ur closet dealer and buy one, u won't be disappointed!!!

Underated!

by New Suzuki Fan from Indianapolis, IN | June 10, 2011

Wandered onto the Suzuki lot almost by mistake. Drove both the Kizashi and the SX4 Crossover. What a nice surprise! Both cars are extremely impressive. Suzuki is doing a fantastic job with quality, engineering and design. Drive about 90% highway and can average around 30 mpg, running 70 MPH, with the A/C on. Show me another AWD vehicle that can do that. The SX4 is extremely solid, quiet, and fun to drive. The overall quality of the car is absolutely first-rate. Don't remember ever being happier with a new car purchase.

Nice compromise

by 4Shiloh2 from Newark Valley, NY | May 6, 2011

I have the SX4 Tech AWD, 6 speed manual. I find the 3 modes of the AWD system a great idea. I'm averaging 26.8 mpg through 6 tanks of gas, with the last 2 tanks at 27.0 and 27.7 mpg. I calculate my own fuel mileage, not the computer. The engine performance is very good for the hilly county I live in. On the freeway I can set the cruise at 75 mph, shift into 6th gear, and the car just cruises down the road. So far, this car has been everything I'd hoped for. I paid just over $16k for this car, and feel it is a bargain. This car is a must for people who live in snow country, want good fuel economy, and have tight budget.

first and best

by lilly from | April 13, 2011

this vehicle is perfect ,it looks small on the outside but has a lot of room inside perfect for shopping ,moving and so on