2012 Suzuki SX4

Available in 9 styles:  2012 Suzuki SX4 4dr AWD Hatchback shown

Overall

Decent Orphan Car

by suzuki enthusiast from Springfield IL | October 24, 2014

Bought 12 SX4 brand new; already put 72,000 miles on it with no problems whatsoever. Great mileage, fantastic in the snow with the AWD. I do wish they still imported them into the US

LEMON VEHICLE

by Ex Suzuki from Australia | January 20, 2014

Be warned about Suzuki customer service worst ever !! Our sx4 has big end bearing problem after just 50000 kms only lightly driven just out of warranty bought new. I would not recommend this car or any Suzuki make after how we have been treated.

My Second Used SX4

by J Carol from Rochester, NY | December 5, 2013

I purchased this car with 17,000 miles after a deer totaled my 2007 SX4 (60K miles). I swear by these cars, it's a shame they no longer make them. This car handles amazingly in ice and snow -- grips the road with its low tank-like profile & AWD. I invested nothing in the first one beyond tires, brakes and regular oil changes. Even after I hit the buck head on and (financially) totaled the car, it still ran like a top! The appraiser even offered to buy it from me.

Love My Suzuki SX4

by Proud SX4 Owner from Owego, NY | May 28, 2013

Have only owned my Suzuki SX4 since April but I love it. It gets around quick and saves on gas. I was hesitant about the CVT transmission but after driving it for a few days I am used to it. I would definitely recommend this car.

2009 SX4 CROSSOVER AWD

by RETIRED from KANSAS | October 25, 2012

I HAVE GOT OVER 65000 MILES ON THE CAR. NO MAJOR PROBLEMS. IT HAS AVERAGED 30 MPG. I LIKE THE HEATED SEATS, HEATED MIRRORS, AND THE REMOVABLE NAV SYSTEM. IT ALSO HAS AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL THAT WORKS WELL. THE 6 CD CHANGER AND RADIO WORK WELL AND SOUND GOOD. THE BLUE TOOTH WORKS GODD WITH THE CELL PHONE.

A Great Car For The Money

by Jis911 from Roxboro, N.C. | August 18, 2012

This is a very good car for your money. Great gas milage and my wife and I love the CVT transmission you know some days you feel like be more sporty than others great looking car.

long time customer

by fonzi from North Tonawanda,NY | June 14, 2012

I own 2 SX4 AWD Premium models and the performance is great , a lot of power for a 2.0 and great handling. Gas mileage on mine is 25.7 city,my wife's is 24 city, we don't do much highway driving. The AWD is fantastic in wet weather and we haven't driven them in snow yet.I wish there was more interior storage though. Sound system is great as well.Iwould recommend this car. These are my 5th & 6th vehicles from Suzuki all have performed well!

Amazing Value

by New to Suzuki from Stillwater, Minnesota | May 23, 2012

I just purchased the 2012 SX4 LE and I'm very impressed with the style and performance but mostly I'm impressed with the standard features in such an affordable car. I love the way it looks and I really like the manual 6-speed transmission on the vehicle. It is very peppy when you need it to be and it handles great. For the price it is suprisingly roomy and quiet. I had been looking at pre-owned cars with high mileage but when I compared the SX4 new to the pre-owned it was clear the SX4 was a much better value. Compared to other new vehicles in this price range the SX4 has way more standard features. Often (as is the case with the Chevy Sonic or Kia Rio) you do not get power windows or locks, power mirrors, AC or a CD player at this price but you do with the SX4 plus so much more. Compared to the Chevy Sonic or the Kia Rio this car wins hands down. Longevity of the vehicle is yet to be seen but I'm hopeful it will be good in the long haul. This is mainly a to and from work car for me and so far it has been really great. Today I got 33 mpg on the way to work. Great features, safety handling preformance, great MPG plus it's really fun to drive equals one happy customer! I'm so glad I found Suzuki and took the time to check it out!

Great Little Car

by SX4 Owner from Dallas, TX | April 19, 2012

I just purchased a 2012 SX4 Sedan. This looks like a little car from the outside but it is very roomy. I am over 6 ft and have plenty of leg and headroom. It handles well and it very smooth and quiet on the highway. I am averaging 30 MPG. My kids love it they want to take it everywhere. I would highly recommend this car and I am suprised I havent seen more on the road.

Best bang for your buck!

by Mike from Coral Springs, Florida | October 26, 2011

Nice ride, pretty peppy and quiet engine. Getting great MPG's (28.2 w/ mixed driving and AC always on). Great features, nice styling inside and out. Seating is high which gives a great view with little to no obstructions. Fun to drive!!