2002 Suzuki XL-7

2002 Suzuki XL-7
Available in 8 styles:  XL-7 shown

17–18 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Can't beat the price / performance.

by Orlando Native from Orlando, FL | September 20, 2014

This is actually the 2nd Suzuki XL7 I've bought. My first one was bought brand new from the then Suzuki dealer in Ft Lauderdale. 3 days after I bought it, I drove from Orlando, FL to Anchorage, Alaska. Not a hiccup on the way. That vehicle lasted for 550,000 miles; and I have to say I'm not always the best when it comes to standard preventative maintenance, either. That includes one accident (which did far more damage to the Dodge Stratus than it did to the XL7... ...and the XL7 went strong for about 200,000 miles afterwards... This latest one I bought is also a 2002; with 129,000 miles on it, so I'm expecting to have many years before it reaches the same point as the original.

AMAZING CAR

by julie from new york ny | April 6, 2014

it the best car that anyone can ever have. Its my firsty car but its so good have been driving it for acouple of years and still drives great and no mechine problems and great for going a long ways. Amazing car get it

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Bad listing

by One who saw this vehicle in person. from Bensalem, PA | October 12, 2013

I saw this vehicle in person. The dealer did not state all that is wrong with this vehicle, including what they did not even know, a bad head gasket on this vehicle. This vehicle is a mechanic's special, especially if you have the time to invest in rebuilding the engine from scratch to replace the head gasket. So, if you want to do the work, don't pay what the dealer is asking and offer a firm amount around $2,700. Otherwise, walk away from this vehicle.

The bigger SUV

by Ian's Mom from San Bernardino, CA | January 2, 2013

"I have and still drive a Honda Cr-V, but I needed more storage space. My son is growing and I need space for all his "stuff". He is only in Pre-school and we had to upsize, plus I have a couple of moped/scooters that I need a trailer for and the V6 will do that. *I would like to relate to the "bigger" people out there that this vehicle is Japanese and the driver’s seat is tight. if you are over 5'10" and 200ilbs you are not going to be comfortable in the driver’s seat. the passenger seats and seat belts are better suited for you. Overall a very good buy, up to this point."

Seriously great Car

by XL 7 Fan from Woodbury | June 28, 2012

I bought myt XL-7 with only 12,000 miles on it, and just sold it with 171,000 miles on it! The only thing we ever had to replace was the belts. Other than regular maintenance of oil and brakes, nothing ever went on this SUV. It holds 7 people, and carts anything you can imagine. I cannot say enough great things about this SUV! It handles like a car, but acts like a truck.Very comfortable to drive and soooo reliable!My mechanic told me to only expect it to make it to 100,000, but we far exceeded that! I loved my XL-7, and would not hesitate to get another!

Very reliable SUV

by lmcd1021 from Waynesburg PA | May 11, 2012

I bought this car a couple of years ago to replace my Subaru Forester.. I really wanted another Subaru, but this one came on the lot when I happened to be there. I test drove several cars during the past month, but I bought this XL-7 that same day and, other than using a little more gas (it's a 6-cylinder), it has so far been as dependable as my last Subaru, and that's saying a lot!

Featured Services for this Suzuki XL-7