2013 Tesla Model S

2013 Tesla Model S

Available in 2 styles:  2013 Tesla Model S 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

What more could anybody want?

by battery car guy from Tennessee | May 9, 2014

Except maybe a less expensive price tag. The effort by Tesla went into making this car the best driving experience in the world, and they succeeded in their goal. There are some who gripe about the relatively spartan Bauhaus interior but Tesla spent their money where it counts, acceleration, complete absence of NHV, great handling, smoothness etc. Until you drive one you won't fully understand the difference between ICE cars and an all electric car.The Tesla is just better at almost everything. I've only had mine for a couple of months but the car was delivered defect free. It is by far the best car I've ever owned, worth the money. ICE cars in it's class are just pimped up versions of cheaper models, lots of gadgets and leather but don't drive any better than an Accord. The Tesla has user satisfaction rates in the high 90's vs mid 60's for competitors.

Best Car Ever Made!

by Supercar Enthusiast from Denver, CO | April 19, 2014

My Dark Blue Metallic Tesla Model S P85+ is by far the best car I have ever owned and will ever own. I got mine fully loaded with every conceivable option there is because I will NEVER sell this car! This is the most reliable car with all the bells and whistles you can ask for and most importantly, fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. I was a little uneasy about buying an all electric vehicle as my daily driver but by doing my research, watching youtube videos, and reading all the reviews on the Model S, I was sold. There were a few things that sold me on the Model S and those things were: 1) This car is environmentally friendly with no vehicle emissions, 2) If you buy a P85 model, you can fuel up for FREE at supercharger stations, 3) The center display acts as a wifi hotspot and is always connected to the internet plus going full screen with the navigation is so detailed and really helps with road trips, 4) This car is insanely fast! Instantaneous torque and 416 HP to throw around as you will, and finally 5) Almost maintenance free besides the occasional windshield wiper change, changing fluids, and the rare tire changes. If I was to own one car in the entire world for the rest of my life, the Tesla Model S would be it! If you haven't bought yourself a Tesla Model S yet, what are you waiting for! Get yourself one! You won't be sorry!

AMAZING CAR

by Joey Lovladyde from St.Charles IL | March 29, 2014

I LOVE MY GREY ON GREY ON GREY TELSA MODEL S P85+ I cant get over how amazing this car is, its fast sexy an everything I could ask for Thanks tesla ive reserved my model X Too Ill be a tesla guy I have a 2008 Roadster 2014 Tesla Model S and will have 1 more next month for my 16 year old son and ill have a model X for my wife, we have the signature for that LOVE THIS CAR

(almost) the best

by slim shady from alamosa,co | December 17, 2013

the telsa is a reliable car. it has a comfy itrerior and has a beautiful design. i got from alamosa, co to north platte, nebraska on one fillup. i reccomended this car to a good freind, and he bought one also. he says it also can go almost 400 miles on one charge. that is why my our cars are the almost best.

The best car ever created

by Brian from Indianapolis, IN | December 10, 2013

I have owned a 2013 Tesla Model S 85kWh non-performance edition for over 6 months now, and I cannot recommend this car any more strongly. Our 85kWh battery can go 300 miles on a full charge with normal driving, but with a little extra car I have achieved 376 miles on a single charge. There are many skeptics out there and there is a significant political agenda against Tesla, yet they still keep winning because this car is undeniably great. The exterior styling are 10/10. The car is a huge head turner, and I receive compliments on how beautiful the car is every day. Interior is 8/10 only because they could have spiced it up a little more while still consolidating all the functions into the he 17" infotainment system. I think with an elaborate center console, the interior would be 10/10. Driving this car is heavenly, and I have driven many very very expensive luxury cars before. If you are used to cars like the Mercedes S500, Audi S8, Porsche Panamera, etc, this car will blow those out of the water. The acceleration is unlike any car you have ever driven, and I take my hat off to Tesla for creating such and revolutionary, game-changing car. Yes, these cars are limited to 300 miles on a charge (or 376 like I achieved), but you can charge it every single night at home from empty to full in 4 hours, but most nights (98% of the time), you'll never have to charge the entire 300 miles, so the charge time to refill is more like 30 minutes to 1 hour to recharge the 30-75 miles you drive in any particular day. Within two months, Tesla has doubled their SuperCharging stations across the United States and currently has 40 stations opened. By the end of 2014, they will be plastered over every major highway in this country, allowing all Tesla drivers to charge to 80% in just 20 minutes completely for FREE and 100% carbon neutral or carbon negative (they have adjoined solar fields to provide the electricity FREE of charge to the owner). So in 1 year, all owners will be able to drive across the entire US completely for free and completely carbon neutral without much, if any, wasted time charging because of their supercharging network. Research this company; they will win (they have already), and they'll continue to shame the other American car companies who have been around for nearly a century but are nearly a century behind when it comes to automotive innovation. Buy this car, or at least, go test drive one and you'll become a believer.

The future, sitting in your garage

by Pylt from Hurst, TX | November 25, 2013

The reason so many reviewers have given the Model S such glowing reviews is the driving experience is simply like nothing you've ever driven before. Seductive, slam-you-in-the-seat acceleration, all wrapped around a stunningly beautiful car with massive space and comfort. Did I mention the almost 100 eMPG, or that you're NOT dumping tons of carbon into the air or oceans? (Even better if you have solar panels on your roof, as we do from SolarCity.) Can't say enough positives about this car, as has every objective review as well. Heck, even the jaded engineers at the non-profit Consumer Reports, the folks that BUY dozens of new cars every year, can't stop gushing about theirs. Just search "Tesla Model S Consumer Reports" on YouTube and be amazed.

Amazing

by Love technology from San Diego, CA | November 23, 2013

This vehicle is just amazing. It handles like the best sport cars, has the power to accelerate quicker than my Porsche 4S and oh my that computer just is over the top. Tesla has set a whole new standard for automobiles. Yes you have to plan your trips but Tesla is making it easier every day to charge your vehicle.

Excellent performance, utility and efficiency

by BJS from Scottsdale, AZ | November 1, 2013

I came from a G37 coupe. The Model S is faster, has tons of cargo space and costs nothing to operate

Best. Car. Ever.

by Hogfighter from Florida | August 9, 2013

I've driven mine for 12,000 miles, and I will never own another car other than a Tesla. I used to salivate over Maserati Quattroportes, Panameras.....not any more. They are last century, the Model S is the future. No matter the reason you want a car, be it performance, space, fuel economy, safety, reliability, looks....this car blows away every other car in each of these categories.

Sexy, Fast, Furious, and...

by tree hugging diesel head from San Jose, CA | July 25, 2013

and..family friendly and made in the USA. I have a boat load of kids and they all fit with the AMAZING jump seats in the back. No car seats needed for this boat. Who knew you could fit 7 people in a car that doesn't look like a bus (or worse, a wagon)? And it is whatever you want it to be! it is so filled with fun and function, my engineer heart goes pitter pat, right along with my smartphone app that turns on the a/c before I get in... It is so head banging, whip-lashing fast you can scream for joy (everyone who goes for a ride with us does!). Right now we are free on the fill ups due to utility incentives and free superchargers - infinity is a GREAT number for "gas" mileage. Anyone who wants a fast, furious sports car should check this car out- it beats our past eurocars hands down, no questions asked; instant torque is addicting. And it gets better mileage than my putt-putt hybrid (which I drive for 50 mpg avg for >120K miles--I though there was no way to beat that!). And I get to go in the Commuter Lane. And every head turns as I fly by (just under the speed limit of course). And. and. and... I am still trying to get over my fear of no spare tire. This is truly an awesome AMERICAN car! You know that feeling you get when you look at a 67 camaro and remember? THIS IS BETTER! I am waiting for an app that will give me the same sound as I fly by!!!