1991 Toyota 4Runner

Information Coming Soon

Overall

one tough truck

by truckman from TN | November 26, 2010

every problem I ever had with mine was taken care of by toyota. I've been very hard on it, but it just keeps going...if you want to see something crazy search youtube for "topgear toyota truck"- they try to kill one, but it just won't die!

long time 4Runner owner

by luvToYoTo from Sacramento, CA | March 29, 2010

I've owned a couple 4Runners over the last 11 years. My 1991 4Runner has been great to me. When I do need to do repairs they are easy and not time consuming. This vehicle seems ahead of it's time. It has a lot of great features that even some of the new cars don't come standard with now days. Power windows, power locks, cruise control - even on my manual transmission, tilt wheel. The rear seats fold down flat to make a very larger cargo area. Little extra's like the interior tie downs have been handy. I like the timeless appearance of the the 90's 4runners. Great visibility when driving. The v6 is a great improvement to the 4cyl. Very maneuverable. The only complaints I've heard are from larger men saying that there is not enough room for the driver. Otherwise it is very comfortable. We use it for the family, off-roading and 4 wheeling, and commuting. I usually average about 16mpg. But on a long freeway drive I've gotten up to 21mpg.

Featured Services for this Toyota 4Runner