1992 Toyota 4Runner

$436–$8,160

Overall

4runner

by mountain hound from montana | February 4, 2011

i can't say enough for my 4Runner! i have owned it for over a year now and love it. i have 3 other vehicles some newer others older, but by far this is my favorite. its my rig to get me to the trailheads in montana. i've gotten into some pretty tight situations and it has never let me down! 185,000 miles and still running strong! the power is medioce, milage is bad, but torque is good. i wouldn't have any other vehicles taking me deeeep in to the mountains!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

LOVE IT!

by carman from | December 12, 2008

i got my 4runner about two years ago from my uncle so i knew it had been taken care of and havent had a problem out of it since. it may chuc some gas but it is perfect for pullin my bassboat. i love it and the back lays down into a nice little bed for campin out...

Featured Services for this Toyota 4Runner