2007 Toyota 4Runner

2007 Toyota 4Runner

Available in 12 styles:  2007 Toyota 4Runner 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

All good except door locks!!

by K-man from Lafayette, La | August 26, 2014

My "real overall rating" is 3 1/2. Good vehicle except for door locks. At 40,000 miles had to change 3 of the 4 door locks (around $ 400 bucks per pop), and less than a year later, 2 of the 4 doors didn't work again. Other than the door locks, the gas tank filter went out at 43,000 miles at a cost of $ 1300. Getting ready to go car shopping and the 4 Runner will be in contention, but certainly not a lock to be purchased. Only have 67,000 miles on vehicle and just last week the passenger side auto door lock fell into the door frame.

Great deal with low Miles and clean

by Right from Philadelphia, PA | June 4, 2014

I bought my 4 Runner 3 weeks ago and I have really enjoyed the comfortable ride. It's is smoother than my Outback. It's very clean and has very low miles for an '07. Moving from Atlanta to North of Mayland, I look forward to using the 4WD when needed. Very smooth ride even with potholes all over. I look forward to having this vehicle for many years to come and then passing it on to my kids.

Great SUV

by JOD from New Hampshire | October 3, 2013

Does everything right and rides nice...I have the Limited so it has the 4.7 V8...goes good. Traded a Highlander in for this...the Highlander was too yuppie for me. Not a true SUV.

Solid Used Option

by Outdoors from Louisville, KY | April 22, 2013

I purchased my 2006 Sport Edition V8 with 94K miles. It feels rock solid and after 2 months I have the full confidence it will last another 100K.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

So far, so good

by 4-Runner Fan from Baltimore, MD | September 4, 2012

Hope to get good service from this one. This is the 3rd 4-Runner I have owned. The last one was 14 years old and had 205,000 miles on it when I finally had to give it up! 4-Runner is my vehicle of choice.

4Runner is amazing!!!!

by Erin from Piitsburgh | January 17, 2012

2007 V8 Limited 4Runner. The most perfect vehicle I could have chose. Nice power, handles well, and is gorgeous. I traded in my beloved SS Impala, and I barely miss it. The 4Runner is a beast. Couldn't be happier.

very good vehicle

by outdoorsman from nc | July 25, 2011

needs more head room, but interior is very user friendly. very dependable vehicle with the v8 engine. we like the full time four wheel drive, my wife doesn't have to worry about changing from 2 to 4 wheel drive.

gas eater

by 4runner owner from chicago | December 2, 2010

I have a all-time 4 wheel drive v-8 toyota 4 runner with all the bells and whistles on it! Love the interior and look of it, but it eats gas like crazy. it's because of the v-8. Otherwise the vehicle is way cool. heated seats even! handles great in all bad weather though and I feel SAFE in it. Would look at a v6 or v4 next time around.

Great vehicle

by KJ from Central Oregon | May 1, 2010

In three years we've put on 80,000 miles on our V-8 model. No problems. The sound system sucks, however, in the SR5. We love the acceleration, especially since we have to drive 2 lane roads on a heavily travels hiway, which makes for easy passing. And we know the stability control works great, as we are often on icy roads! We love this car.

4-runner CRASH

by nikki from Lafayette, LA | February 20, 2010

I recently lost my 2004 beloved 4-runner in a crash and it was totaled...I cannot say enough good things about this vehicle that I owned for 6 years. It was an SR5 2 wheel drive, V6 and it served me exceptionally well....We never had any problems whatsoever with this truck. I planned on keeping it until it fell apart, however things turned out somewhat different. It had a smooth ride, great power, smooth transmission, GREAT Handling as I had to make very sharp swerves several times and it never even came close to tipping and rolling.....This vehicle was everything that we needed. It was a great grocery getter, dog hauler as I have 2 large dogs I have to take to the Vet....Just put them in the back and they were comfortable. We also went on vacation across country many times, and my teenager had plenty of room in the backseat. The ONLY item that I disliked on this truck was the AC/Heat knob.....It had so many settings, you got confused with it. I hated that....Other than that, this was a sweet all around multi-purpose vehicle that I will sorely miss....Plan on buying another one as soon as I locate a Certified, one owner one in my area that is similar to my other. I have no hesitation about buying another 4-runner. I would recommend these vehicles to anybody.....One other point that I might make is with 82,000 miles on this vehicle at the time of the crash, there was not one rattle in that truck. No dash noise, no bumpy noise when you hit pot holes, nothing. It was as solid as they come. Also had great gas mileage....averaged around 20-22 mpg city and highway. Adios my beloved truck :((((