2011 Toyota 4Runner

17 city / 22–23 hwy

Overall

2011 Toyota 4Runner

by Gaad from Cordova, TN | May 31, 2014

Ralf was excellent in dealing with me! I recommend dealing with him in your car shopping. The 4Runner is one of the best choice for a suv

1st Car

by 4Runner from Greeneville,Tennessee | May 15, 2014

This was the first car my Granddaughter purchased for herself. She is very pleased with the vehicles performance and appearance. Her salesman , Derrick, showed her how everything worked and what the car could do. It was very helpful to have someone who knew the vehicle, rather that just someone to sell without any information about the car. All in all, a Great Car and a Great Salesperson!

unexpected glitch

by 3Runner from colorado high country | January 1, 2014

I don't love it yet (bot used 3 mos ago at 20,000 miles) the way I did my last two 4 Runners ( '89 and '03) but I am optimistic. Very high step up to enter ( no left hand grip handle) is not comfortable. MPG--16.6!!! Is this normal?? Occasional sudden "flat spot" during early acceleration is worrisome (push on gas = no response). Got any ideas/?? Dealer denies tranny recall is impending. But lots of good stuff during 1400 mile trip (but 16.6 mpg?).

Room, ride, and reliability

by Tillyduck from Oregon Coast | June 2, 2013

We love this car. It's Toyota all the way - and has enough room to really haul a bunch of stuff and pull a boat. But it's got all the toys too - bluetooth, Nav, JBL, and our toy has 20 inch wheels. We got the tan interior, which is a two tone with black - and it's as nice as the old Lexus we traded off. You might not like the 21-22 MPG - but for it's size you can't go wrong. Ride is very good on the road (we haven't taken it off road yet), and the main reason we got this car was because I'm a five time owner of a Toyota, and you can't beat their reliability.

our 3rd 4Runner

by 4x4 family from East Ohio | April 13, 2013

This is our third 4Runner, and I am sure not our last. I have to say I like the look of the older models but this 2011 is tough as nails and stacks up with anything in its class.

Gorgeous vehicle

by Suv fan from Fairfield, CT | August 25, 2012

Transmission on the 2011 4Runner is in the process of being recalled. We noticed problems with slipping at 8k miles and Toyota agreed and replaced the transmission. The interior of the car is super-durable. Could use an extra couple of cup holders. And I wish it had memory on the seat adjustment! Otherwise very happy. Ride is truck-like, with a stiff suspension. Very comfortable. Good visibility. Love the back-up camera. Exterior of the Trail is gorgeous. Love the hood scoop. This is my second Toyota. Love the 4Runner!!!

My best car ever!

by Oli 4runner from Quebec | April 30, 2012

Nice vehicule, great handling, good quality product. Confort Ok, lot of space inside, great motor, gaz mpg around 22 on higway, very good.

decent vehicle

by Mike from Peoria, IL | February 27, 2012

I've had the 4Runner about 6 weeks and have 6,000 miles on it. Had key fob foul up, but other than that it has run well. I've got the V-6 limited version. I have it on "Eco" to improve mileage, but it doesn't really matter there is not an abundance of pick up until you floor it. I've also yet to have a tank meet the window sticker as far as mileage. It says 22 o 23 highway. Best I've gotten is 20 on a tank. I also don't drive fast usually 68 mph on highway. All that being said I love the room and that I can tow a trailer comfortably. I farm a little on the side and also love the off road capabilities. Overall it is a nice vehicle.

Above the rest of the SUVs I have owned

by happy vacationer from illinois | February 20, 2012

Love the additional height this vehicle provides. Engine responds immediately. The steering of the larger vehicle is so very responsive,

Versatile

by CHadster from Melbourne Beach, FL | February 19, 2012

Bought 4Runner SR5 because it towed my 5,000 pound boat, had third row seating, and it is a rugged vehicle with superb looks. I have sun roof, hands free phone, Sirius radio and upgraded interior. Replaced 2006 Explorer V8. Have had for almost 1 year and it is almost perfect. Third row seats take a little getting used to. Love the 400Watt rear AC plug and 200Watt front plug. Great for charging phone or running laptop. Has the rear door special speakers for tailgaiting. Love the smooth and quiet running. It is worth more than I paid for it! 20mpg around town. Absolutely happy with this SUV.

Uses car for Towing