2014 Toyota 4Runner

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My 3rd 4runner

by Marin from Sherman Oaks, California | April 16, 2014

I have been buying these for 14 years and driven all at higher miles with excellent maintenance and reliability. Now purchased a new upgrade model, its cool with fit and finish materials. Interior was refreshed on more electronics...Love the truck ride have from it...Its unique in a rugged style got an automatic rear window which is best too. Seats are comfortable, Toyota has given it more luxury as added couple more options to it love the SUV. Performance is excellent, I have a (Navigation and Pandora capability) that featured great in 4Runner SR5 Limited as other things were equipped too. 4Runner ride is very solid, gives me handling whenever needed and drives 100% Quieter than averaged as other was bit noisy under acceleration but love my third SUV more being absolutely excellent on every available option. These SUVs are worth the $$$ spending on features, price, resale value and long last reliability even Consumer Reports rated these much better than averaged believe so because won't lie I've own and driven three models none never left me stranded one time been the best.

My second new Toyota

by Mike m. from Petaluma,CA | March 12, 2014

If it's anything like the first it will be extremely capable and dependable. I really like the design and the fact that in most of the Toyota SUV's the rear window rolls down this will be not only great for hauling long objects, it will be great for my two dogs as well. As for the four capability, there is a reason they call it the best. It is!

Our 2nd 4Runner

by DeereMan from Boise, Idaho | February 1, 2014

We really liked the looks of the 2014 Limited in Dark Graphite Gray. Our first trip took us over Snoqualmie Pass in Oregon during a snow storm. The handling was excellent. I felt very secure behind the wheel on the road in ice and snow. I think the 4wheel drive lock control could have been placed differently instead of whrere a cup holder should be. It is a fun car to own and drive.

I waited 12 years for this

by Dave from Tampa, Fl | January 21, 2014

Finally it was time to replace my 2002 Honda. I researched and test drove similiar sized cars. Ultimately I decided on the 4Runner Limited. It took several days to find a straight shooting Toyota salesman. I not only recommed the vehicle but also wholeheartedly recommend Xavier Pesantes at Stadium Toyota in Tampa. He was an awesome salesman because he understood that my time was valuable, my inquiry was serious and that I would buy from him if he worked to get the best deal for me.