2014 Toyota 4Runner

17 city / 21–22 hwy

Overall

Not an upgrade

by Bruce from Charleston SC | October 15, 2014

I had a 2006 4 runner that was really nice. I am disappointed in the performance of the 2014 and the fuel economy is not that good. A friend of mine bought the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. MUCH better value and performance for the money. His 5.7 gets better mileage than my 3.0. Towing on 4 runner is 4700 lbs now, downgraded from the 2006. Jeep is 7400 lbs

Limited 4-runner

by 4-runner from Corpus christi, tx | September 22, 2014

love my new 4-runner. Couldn't ask for anything more, from the comfort to the room, to the awesome sound system! I could not ask for more, and the all wheel drive has really come in handy with all this rain we have had! So happy we decided to go with Toyota and more than anything the Limited 4-runner!!!

Superb Vehicle for Having Fun

by Jim Reedy's from Sumner WA | September 19, 2014

First off, best Toyota 4Runner I have ever owned. Suspension is sweet and absorbs all the bumps; visibility is excellent; JBL audio system is awesome. What needs improvement: less than stellar navigation system; power performance needs to be upped and more torque needed.

2014 Toyota 4 Runner Premium

by Windknot from Eastern Washington | September 8, 2014

>1,300 miles >20 MPG city & HWY combined >Using the navigation system sucks >Sound system is good >Rear cargo deck with seats down should be FLAT >Nice to be back in a vehicle with a rear window that can be lowered >Towing light boats = no loss in MPG >Very good viz-ability >Trailer electrical plug could be in a worse location under the rear of the vehicle however I am still not sure how or where.

great vehicle

by car lover from Moberly, MO | August 29, 2014

Its just another improved toyota that just keeps getting better. What else can I say? Better gas mileage than expected

Love my 4Runner

by Toyota Newbie from Cincinnati, oh | August 28, 2014

I went into Joseph Toyota wanting a FJ Cruiser. Everyone there was so nice and wonderful and helpful. We figured out that the 4Runner was a much bigger and better car for not much more money. Very happy with my choice and excellent salespeople at Joseph Toyota.

Super comfortable and very reliable 4Runner Limite

by Toyota 4Runner Fanatic from The Woodlands, TX | August 20, 2014

Great SUV, my wife and I are both very tall so it's nice to have a vehicle that fits us both but also fits our lifestyle that goes from city driving to off the path on weekends.

Great Price!

by Hank from Spring, tx | July 29, 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle from Farouk at Fred Haas Toyota Country. Farouk is unlike any car salesman I have ever worked with.. He was transparent and friendly - wasn't pushy at all and worked hard to get the deal done. Even after the transaction he has taken the time to ensure that everything with the car was met with satisfaction and that I had a pleasant experience through the entire process.

ULTRA RELIABLE

by OUTDOORSMAN from TIDEWATER VIRGINIA | July 28, 2014

OWNED A 2003 4RUNNER FOR 10 YEARS.........NOTHING EVER WENT WRONG WITH IT. AT 163K MILES, I'VE GIVEN IT TO MY GRANDAUGHTER. THE 2014 4RUNNER WE JUST BOUGHT IS A MUCH DIFFERENT VEHICLE.........MANY MORE OFFROAD/HANDLING SYSTEMS THAT WILL TAKE A LOT OF FAMILIARIZATION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. THE 2014 IS A COMFORTABLE ROAD CAR AND WITH THE "SPORT" FEATURE IN THE TRANSMISSION, I THINK IT WILL OUT PULL A TRACTOR.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

WHAT A TRUCK

by CDG from YARDLEY,PA | July 22, 2014

I have bought many vehicles over the years and I've fallen out of love with my new cars quickly but I am absolutely in love with my sr5 premium 4runner. I was debating on what suv was rite for my life style because I wanted something that felt luxurious yet didn't feel like an old persons car, I needed a vehicle that I could not feel guilty about throwing plants and building supplies in, yet I wanted the vehicle to also have a sophisticated stance and I found it. I would definitely recommend the up grade to the premium package, I really think that was the icing on the cake really that took this car from good to amazing, the audio system and all the options was a bit confusing at first but that's probably because I dint have time for the salesman to give me a tutorial. I have read review that the ride is not a good as it should be but I disagree, this vehicle definitely rivals my previous LEXUS ride and comfort. I think its a great alternative for a person wanting LEXUS GX470 but cant quite afford. Anyway TOYOTA you got it right this time!!!! Thank you