2015 Toyota 4Runner

17 city / 21–22 hwy

Overall

2015 4runner limited 3 rows seets

by raed from sugar land Texas | April 16, 2015

Everything is between good and excellent except 1- the average mileage per gallon is 16 and most of my driving is highway. they said 17/21 and that's a lie from toyota. 2- I wish if they make the car a little longer especially when you have 3 rows seats. there is no enough room for the 3rd seet.

Best value

by Edcar from Denver | April 2, 2015

Top quality Great ride Excellent mpg Good value proposition Tech is appropriate for use Color selection good. Love Barcelona red

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great sport utility

by Sport Utility with Style from Omaha NE | March 23, 2015

It's been a while since I've had a toyota forerunner. With the makeover they did in 2014, absolutely outstanding!!!

2015 4-Runner Limited 4x4

by Dosh from Leesville, LA from Leesville, LA | February 24, 2015

I love it, I replaced my 2011 4-Runner, it was a wonderful vehicle also, it pulled a trailer better than my F-150 4x4, it pulled with such ease you didn't know it was back there, i could feel my truck pulling it. Good size, good mpg. Very comfortable on trips.

fun, safe , reliable

by truck fan from Maryland | February 11, 2015

I wanted to have a safe vehicle that I could have some fun with and this vehicle is surely it! I wanted a truck but didnt want a truck bed. It's every bit of a work horse like its suppose to be. It's reliable and a great vehicle!

Excellent SUV

by Abe from Oklahoma | January 31, 2015

Took delivery of my 2015 4Runner TRD Pro last week and am highly impressed. I was looking for a comfortable and capable vehicle that was also fun, and decided on a 4Runner because it met those criteria but also due to its reputation for quality, reliability, and off-road capability. I am very impressed with the quality of interior materials--everything feels solid and works well aesthetically. The small things matter, and Toyota did well on balancing niceties with utility. The exterior is both rugged and refined. I've only taken it off road once (it's only been a week), and it was a blast...lots of laughter from the kids. All around, a fun and capable SUV/Truck that doubles as a great family vehicle.

9th 4-Runner

by Jim from Connecticut | January 14, 2015

This is my 9th new 4-Runner since 1987. I just purchased a new 2015 Limited. This is a great car and still the only SUV on the market with a roll down tailgate window. This new 4-runner meets all my expectations and handles very well in the snow. The voice commands on the navigation and phone need a little work - but otherwise everything is fairly self explanatory. The gas milage is about 1 mpg less than my 2011 model. This new one is all wheel drive.

Best car I ever owned !

by Ashish Jha from Columbia, MD | December 26, 2014

This is a perfect vehicle for anyone who wants to command the road. This is my 1st 4runner & I would driver 4runner always as long as Toyota continues to make 4runner on similar truck like platform. It just outshines all the other cars on road be it on road or off road. I would strongly recommend this to everyone !