2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

40 city / 39 hwy

Overall

Comfortable, Quiet Ride

by Nonstop Nona from Young Harris, GA | August 26, 2014

We recently purchased the Toyota Avalon Hybrid Touring after owning 2 Toyota Priuses. We loved the Prius and it's economy but wanted a more comfortable vehicle for longer trips. After 6 weeks, we're very satisfied with the performance and comfort of the Avalon. We're still learning to use some of the technology but love that the screens are so easy to read versus the Prius. We, also, appreciate the safety features especially the blind spot lights on the outside mirrors. We like the interior finish and feel it gives a feeling of luxury--also, how quiet the interior is. So far, we've been getting around 40 mpg in the mountainous area in which we live. We've driven it on 125 mile trips to Atlanta but haven't yet taken any long road trips. We look forward to many years of reliable service.

i just got the car , ok so far

by bul dog from orange park, fl | August 20, 2014

car is ok on gas about what it is suppose to get, drives ok looks good, but when you pay for it check all the money you pay for your self the finance guy will put stuff in that has no business being there, on ours he added about $800.00 and said it was other cost, i should have went back and canceled the sale . make sure you don't let them do it to you.

Outsatnding Toyotas

by Toyota Fan from Lebanon, VA | July 22, 2014

After having 3 Camrys, decided to go for a little luxury in buying the 2014 Avalon Hybrid...just a superb auto..looks exceptional, handles beautifully, and on my first long trip, after I filled up on I-81, it gave me an average of 41.7 miles when I arrived at my destination in Woodbridge, VA. I'm hoping it is going to give me a very, very long (at least 8-10 yrs) trouble free service.

Good Choice

by MkSingle from Indiaapolis | July 14, 2014

Yes, I would recommend to a friend. loving it. best cars I have ever purchased. Handles extremely well.

Fun and economical to drive

by New car enthusiast from Mishawaka, IN | May 26, 2014

Incredibly quiet, comfortable, and fuel efficient. Handles well and is a pleasure to drive. All the features make it a very safe car to drive and a lot of fun.

Great car except for sound system

by HDR shooter from Illinois | March 27, 2014

I just got my 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited. I love the new styling of the Avalon. No longer stoggy as it has been in the past. The interior is just as nice. All the comforts you need. After two weeks the only thing I find disappointing is the quality of the JBL sound system. To me it sounds very flat lacking the clarity and clearness you'd expect in a $40K vehicle. My 2004 Camry LXE was much better. But that is my only complaint so far. Other than that issue, I love it.

Great Car for the money

by Poker Player from Leonia, NJ | January 14, 2014

Am enjoying this car immensely, Traded in another avalon to get the hybrid. Car has style, great mileage and lots on room. couldn't be happier

Touring Hybrid Styling

by pagosa4x4 from Palm Harbor, FL | December 21, 2013

Traded a 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid for the 2014 Avalon Touring Hybrid and won't look back. Love the sound system, navigation, blind-spot monitoring, backup camera and leather seats. Haven't used the Sport option yet, but the softer ride vs the Camry's ride is nice. Styling is sexier than the Camry, too.

An island of quality and comfort.

by Carol Gianni from PA | November 17, 2013

I JUST DROVE TO FLORIDA FROM PENNSYLVANIA. A VERY QUIET AND COMFORTABLE RIDE. THE AVALON AVERAGED 37.5 MPG AND I DROVE A STEADY 75 MPH MOST OF THE WAY.. IMPRESSIVE!