2002 Toyota Avalon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Keeps on humming....

by I love my Avalon from | January 29, 2014

I bought my Avalon new in 2002....now has over 187000 miles on it and still runs great. Love my car ...interior leather is still like new. very roomy and comfortable.

Great value for price

by Qualityman from New Hope,Pa. | February 27, 2013

Purchased a 2002 Avalon, with 147K, and was a little worried due to the mileage. But all the previous reviews convinced me to take a chance that the car would still give me another 40k troublefree. The car runs like a dream, and is loaded with options. So after a month I'm still very pleased I purchased the car.

Great car, Not sure if it can be replaced!

by Melody from North Hollwood, CA | March 16, 2012

I have a 2002 Avalon XL and I bought it from my parents 4 years ago they had 80,000 miles on it and now it has 136,000. I have had minimal problems out of it, even after an accident and repairs (salvage title). It runs and feels great. I have a daughter and she loves the backseat and pull out snack tray. The trunk is so big we can even put her bike in the back when we go on trips. Now that I am looking to sale and buy another car I am extremely nervous because I just don't know If I can find a car just as great, spacious, comfortable, and appealing with equivalent value!

nice car

by wolf from tacoma wa | October 5, 2011

This car is a nice one,the bad thing about it is to replace parts there very expensive not to mention the labor cost involved.

Best car ever made

by Dan from DC | July 30, 2011

I am typically pretty critical, but this car is and has been amazing. It has every option we wanted and has been exceptionally reliable & pretty fuel efficient for it's size.

Love My Car!

by Kim from Troy Ohio | June 23, 2011

I have owned my car for about 5 years. I bought it with about 30,000 miles and it has almost 100,000 on it now. I've put new brakes and tires on it and that's it. Not as flashy as some on the outside but a very nice car.

great car for big people

by 6' 4" from Northern VA | March 8, 2011

I bought an '02 Avalon XLS about 18 months ago. It is the nicest car we've ever had. It has tons of room and is a very inexpensive to operate/repair. The steering is not as tight as my Honda's were, but other than that, it has no flaws. I plan to buy another one soon.

2002 excellant value

by Toyota lover from Las Vegas, NV | March 6, 2010

This is the second Toyota I've owned. Love it. It kind of reminds me of a much more expensive auto. I still can't find it in a parking lot and always have to check my license plates to make sure I've got the right car. Planning on buying another Toyota Avalon next year.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by bbc from Tulsa, Ok | February 25, 2009

I bought this car used with forty thousand miles and it currently has over one hundred thousand miles. I have had no trouble at all with this car and will never purchase another type of car again. I'm very impressed and i love my car!

Typical Toyota...reliable, reliable, reliable

by Bim from Florida | September 7, 2008

Bought it used and has never been back to the Toyota dealer. I always say it is a really nice car in disguise as the exterior is not that great looking as the newer model Avalons'. When you get inside it looks like an expensive German sedan if you know what I am saying! I would buy another one but I don't have to because it runs perfectly!

Featured Services for this Toyota Avalon