2008 Toyota Avalon

2008 Toyota Avalon
Available in 4 styles:  2008 Toyota Avalon 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Best car I have ever had.

by HArd worker from Tempe, AZ | July 29, 2016

I love this car. My friends love it, some of them would love to have my car because it is so roomy in the backseat. Some people refer to it as a limo, and a great car to take on trips.

This car is perfect. Best bang for your buck

by Les from Cincinnat, Ohio | March 23, 2016

I recently bought a 2008 xls. This car is beautiful, gas mileage is great. With 88000 miles it still drives and looks like a brand new car. Ride is smooth and pretty fast also. My friend has a 2011 es 350 and she likes my Avalon better. Says it more roomy.

Avalon is very reliable!

by jvolk from Louisville, KY | February 17, 2016

Purchased this 2008 Avalon XLS last month with 90K miles to replace the best car I have ever owned a 2002 Avalon XLS. My old Avalon had 340,000 miles when a accident ended it useful life. The new Avalon is bigger and rides smoother. Really has the feel of a very well made car. the only thing the 2008 is missing is those nice big screen back up cams. For a bigger guy the car has plenty of room. So far I am getting about 25 mpg on the HWY and 18 mpg in town. Not quite as good as expected but good enough. Happy to know it has a timing chain since my old Avalon had a belt that I had to replace 3 times.

6 months owned with 80000 miles

by CJ from ocean county, NJ | July 16, 2015

Bought the 2008 Avalon xls with 75000 miles in Jan 2015 and have put on 8000 miles in 6 months. Drive 70 mile a day to and from work and get 26 mpg on average. I have nicknamed this car the LIMO because of all the room. Great performance, comfort and reliability. Last Toyota lasted 260000 expect the same or more from the LIMO.

Best value in 45 years of ownership

by Roadrunner from Newark, DE | April 11, 2015

I purshased my 2008 Avalon in 2011 with 45,000 miles on the odometer. It was my first Toyota product and the first in my family. We now have 8 toyotas from the same dealership. My Avalon has 185,000 miles on it today with nothing more than routine maintenance. My dealer is the only shop that has ever worked on the vehicle. It's still getting 30 mpg highway. It is running so fine that my new goal is 250,000 miles. It has leather interior in which the driver seat is hardly showing any wear and the other seats look brand new. I truly recommend this car for its overall reliablity, low maintenance cost and comfort

Very comfortable and reliable car that I have owne

by Drew from Cedarburg, Wisconsin | September 19, 2014

I love this car. I have over 90K miles on it. It continues to look good and interior is great and looks new. The only other car that could compare it to was a Cadillac STS that I owned for a couple of years. I would recommend this car to family, friends, or associates.

the best car to anyone who buys it

by Andrew from iraq, erbil | August 1, 2014

It is a very perfect car because it is roomy,fuel friendly,and high tech car our 2011 avalon has backup camera,front side and rear side sensors,smart entry without pressing buttons of the keys, open the trunk by pressing a special button,our last 2012 avalon can store 6 discs at a time it has navigation usb player as our 2011 avalon has the same feature,and people,buy this car for your best lives

Hope second Avalon is as remarkable as the first

by 2008 Avalon from Westlake, OH | June 24, 2014

Purchased the 2008 Avalon after having a 1997 that is still going after 200k miles. I find the Avalon to be well made, a comfortable and quiet drive, and stylish. The only design flaw I would change is the location of the plugs for the iPod and GPS. In this model, they are in the middle compartment which leaves cords stretching and hanging. They should be closer to (or on) the dash ... maybe they are on newer models. Gas mileage for this size vehicle is good.

Worst car I've ever driven

by New Car Smell from Orange, Ca | April 8, 2014

I used to like Toyota's, but the quality on them in the last few years has been utter garbage. They're just cashing in on their reputation at this point. Steer clear of new Toyota models. You're in for disappointment once you hit 10k miles. Everything starts to fall apart. Mike-

Quality of more expensive cars

by bear from Missouri | March 31, 2014

Great car. May turn out to be the best overall car I have ever owned. From Fords Olds Cadillac Bmw Nissan Maxima

Featured Services for this Toyota Avalon