2011 Toyota Avalon

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Toyota Avalon 4dr Sedan shown

20 city / 29 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

confort for the long drive

by pleasure driver from providence ri | November 22, 2013

We bought this car for long leisurely trips and it is a pleasure to drive. Seats are very comfortable and the interior is easy to navigate - - the gas mileage is acceptable - average 30 on the highway -

Unhonest Manegment

by Customer from Anaheim , ca | October 29, 2013

I bought a car from these guys and the next day i called and i found out the same guy sold me the car"RT sales manager" sold it for another person over $500 more ... how do u feel when they did that to you ? .. money over customer ... never deal with them ...

Toyota Fanatic

by Elegant Lover from Chesapeake, VA | September 4, 2013

Beautiful and dependable car. Avalons are very stylish, comfortable, and great in appearance. I love Toyotas!

It keeps suprising me

by Mike B. from Hurricane, WV | January 4, 2013

Purchased 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited with 5,300 miles. We wanted a vehicle with a large interior, good gas mileage, excellent repair history, good safety rating. We like the softer ride of the previous model Avalon when compared to the new 2013 design which has a stiffer suspension. Everything about the car is better than a Lexus LS 400 I had in the 90's. The "true cost to own" is outstanding.

Perfect cruiser.

by Big Dog from Indiana | December 4, 2012

IF you want room for yourself, 3 other adults, lots of luggage and still be very comfortable, buy an Avalon. The 2011 was loaded, low miles, and drives and handles like brand new. The technology interfacing and usage is so user friendly and intuitive. Its perfect. Since my first Toyota purchase in 1972, I have owned 6 Toyotas, and have never regretted my purchase. This is my 3rd Avalon and I expect to keep this a long long time! Great value, great driver.

Avalon silver is tne new gold.

by Carman from Atlanta, GA | November 26, 2012

I have 3 Avalons and was getting ready to replace my current 2006 XLS model with 80,000 miles. I wanted a Limited and that was my goal. I ended up by purchasing a car from an independent and was floored when he delivered the car. Ideally I wanted a black, however I got a silver colored one. Interior: Perforated dual heated/air conditioned front seats with leather. Memory driver side seat positions (one push - 1 for my wife and the other for myself). Navigation/CD (4) system. The 2006 had a 6 cd changer so this was disappointing. The GPS is not the best in the world, having been accustomed to a Garmin. Well placed and ergonimically designed dashboard and positioning of the controls. Steering wheel with audio remote, integrated phone, blue tooth and Satellite radio. Back up camera with wide angle view, great for reversing in confined spaces. Spacious rear seats, and the reclining position is wonderfu. Exterior: Alloy wheels, rear spoilers, tinted windows (all 4). Good looks. Eye turning. All in all this is my 4th Avalon and plan on keeping this for a long while. Driving:Rides extremely comfortable especially on the highways. Steering is firm much moreso that on the 2006 model. Power was not as responsive as the 2006, but still good. Fuel economy. I do 62 miles round trip each day- 25 mpg or better if no traffic. I have reached 27 mpg on no school days. What more can I say . It glitters even though not gold, (the color of my 2006) silver is the new gold

Worst car I ever owned

by No More Toyota from CO | October 27, 2012

I bought a 2011 Avalon Limited and had problems with the automatic climate control. I had to take the car in 8 times and the last time they had the car for 52 days. The dealer finally brought in some engineers from Japan and they supposedly fixed the problem, but I certainly didn't think it was fixed. I owned the car for 8 months and had use of it for 6 months. As soon as I got the car back after it was "fixed" I immediately traded it for a Hyundai Genesis.

Avalon 2011

by Slapshot from Buckeye AZ | June 29, 2012

I purchase my Avalon Limited in July 2011 and have been impressed with the comfort, styling, and of course the performance. Friends of my who have ridden in my Avalon were very impressed with the ride, very smooth and comfortable even had one guy tell me it rides better than his Caddy. Another friend said that we had purchase a Camry on Steroids because his didn’t have the same pickup and go as the Avalon or comfort.

Nice Ride

by Saddlebrooke from Saddlebrooke, Az | June 4, 2012

The 2011 Toyota Avalon exudes class. It is a poor man's chance to drive one of the best. My wife gets 28.5 mpg. Interestling, the mpg went from 27 to 29 when I installed a K&M filter. I really have not opened it up yet at 4000 miles, but it did note a shocking surge while passing when I needed it. The experts say the design is booring, but I find them booring and lacking confidence in themselves. The experts say the trunk is small, what kind of stuff do they need to haul? The LTD has everything in and out, and as an audiophile, the stereo beats my Bang and Olufson. I got the cooled seats and they are cool. I read a complaint that they were uncomfortable and one guy said he could feel the seat interior upon his posterior, but I think he needs to look within, not at Toyota. Yeah, I know, the Toyota folks finally will succumb to the criticism about booring design and finally take a page out of Hyandais design for 2013, but for me, right now, the 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited is TIMELESS.

Nicest vehicle I have owned

by AC folk from Mount Pleasant, TX | March 10, 2012

Very pleased to upgrade to the Avalon. Upgraded from a VW passat; was looking to get away from road noise!! There is most certainly no road noise. The Limited of course was our option. Heated AND cooled seats were hard to pass up! Navigation also a huge plus! Purchasing the vehicle "certified used", we felt, was the absolute best way to go!