2014 Toyota Avalon

Available in 4 styles:  2013 Toyota Avalon 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

21 city / 31 hwy

Overall

2014 Avalon - Best Car I've ever bought!

by Alan from Hagerstown MD | April 15, 2015

Just bought a 2014 Avalon on clearance. Great value for the dollars. Good outside styling and very, very comfortable inside. Pick up is more than I though. Gas mileage is exceptional. What surprised me was the kind and courteous dealership - Buy one before they are gone.

Great Value- 2014 Avalon

by DcAvalon from Washington DC | February 7, 2015

Found a 2014 Avalon Touring through Cars.com. Great for long distance driving. Comfortable ride. I can drive 200 miles and not be tire when I come home. Great gas mileage. Ave. 25 MPG in city and Hwy driving. $10k cheaper than Lexus ES 350 (same engine). Only the HD radio needs adjusting. The signal fade in and out. The radio gets a distorted sound if the signal is bad. My old FM radio got a better sound.

2015 Avalon Sport Touring Edition

by jack from Chicago | February 3, 2015

Very nice car, sleek design. Bought it brand new. Very fast acceleration, quiet inside, Bluetooth works great. Large interior. I switched from German cars and I am never going back. New Avalon is a really nice ride, special edition has some very nice 18" wheels and attractive blue stitching on the leather. Leather is perforated for breathing. Car is quiet but it transfers some noise from the wheels when you hit bumps and cracks.... If you are looking for car that sails on the road buy a lexus es350. Avalon has a bit more sporty suspension. Don`t get me wrong though it is a very comfortable car.

Excellent Car

by BR CAR from Baton Rouge, LA | January 26, 2015

Had an great experience with Bryce Cox at Price LeBlanc. He was very knowledgable and helped locate the particular product we were interested in. We compared other cars/suvs, but felt Toyota offered us the biggest bang for our buck. We are enjoying our car and will definately be back in the future.

Great sale experience

by Love my wife Avalon from Baton Rouge,la. | November 27, 2014

Great buying experience I got my Toyota Avalon from Price LeBlanc Toyota . We worked with Mr. Al Selders It was a great car buying experience . We have owned other Toyotas glad to be back

An Awesome Car...a few observations

by ChiTownTJ from Chicago, IL | November 12, 2014

I have always been a fan of the Avalon. A friend of mine owns an older model, and I love it. I knew when I went in the dealership what I wanted. I hate to be the one to complain about such a nice car, but maybe its me or the base model XLE I purchased, but the leather seems to be hard and cheap. (its kind of hard to say, because I most recently drove a 06 Lincoln MKZ, fully equipped). I expected to sit on a softer leather. The ride seems a little louder than I remember as well. The older models feel so much more luxurious and mature. It almost seems like a fully equipped Camry and an XLE (with a few changes) is is almost equal. Not disappointed, I still love mine, its very stylish and rides really smooth. I prefer this body style than the older one. Its more my style, Sexier. Next time around, I hope to invest in the Premium or Touring models.

I have had camry's and avalon is a world of differ

by Mel from Florida | October 23, 2014

It is so smooth and handle almost by it self, comfort very good and the ride is smooth, the interior is top notch with seats that automatically set to your comfort, the new entune is outstanding

Unbelieveable

by Cool Kid 744 from Hazelwood,MO | August 21, 2014

This is the most up to date car inthe world from my eyes. I am completely satisfied with my purchasing experience at the Cooley dealership and I couldn't be more satisfied with the drive that the avalon gives. Its smooth V6 engine and nice interior just makes this car a complete steal.

Exceptional automobile for the price

by Lynn in Baton Rouge from Denham Springs, LA | August 18, 2014

My car was totaled and I went to Allstar Toyota to look at a replacement. I was helped by J R Ratliff J R was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products he represented. He explained all the processes we needed to go through and stayed with us until the end. I would recommend Allstar and J R for any of your auto needs as he represents a multiple line dealership.

Best value luxury car

by Luxury car buyer from Marco Island, Florida | July 26, 2014

I have always driven luxury cars. In the past I have owned Lincoln Continental, Acura Legend, Lexus 460LS and Mercedes S430. Being tired of high prices and repair costs I found the Toyota Avalon 2014 to be the best "luxury" car I have ever owned at a cost of half the previous ones. It's drive and features match any of the other cars.