2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid

See Photos & Videos

Overall

This is the one to buy

by dapacarl from Houston Texas | February 18, 2014

This is the most reliable and comfortable car I have own in fact I bought two of this Toyota Camry Hybrid the first three year old 2007 and second for my wife two week ago 2008 I have no problem so far

unbelievable car

by Jalte from Chicago | June 20, 2013

Unbelievable car! 41-39 MPGI Inside and outside looks great. A great feeling at the wheel. I am impressed with this car...

I miss my Camry Hybrid... time for another one?

by Nickvjr from CA to AZ | July 24, 2012

I bought my 2008 Camry Hybrid back in Feb-2010. It had 43k miles, fully loaded, NAV, leather, heated seats) and was one of the most feature rich cars (keyless entry, automatic lights, sunroof, power seats) I had ever owned. The Camry Hybrid was used for commuting back and forth from AZ to CA. I put approximately 1300 miles PER WEEK on that Hybrid and it performed wonderfully. Average MPG was 38 in city and 39-40 highway. I drive with a light foot and use coasting when I can but this Hybrid has plenty of power when it is time to merge into traffic. The ride was comfortable and the road noise was minimal at first but did get louder as the tires wore down. A new set of rubber would of fixed that. Great visability front and side but a little limitted in the rear (a rear camera would help in that situation). I drove the Hybrid till approximately 91k miles. Only problem I ever had was the water pump started leaking and was replaced at 90k miles (under the extended warranty). Never had any other issue with the Hybrid Technology or the rest of the vehicle; PERIOD! Then in Nov-2011 I got a bug for a convertible and traded in my Camry Hybrid for a '04 BMW 330Ci... worst mistake I have every done in regards to my vehicle. The 330Ci is fun, sporty and a convertible but the ride is harsh, gas is more expensive (premium compared to regular) and parts/service costs and arm & a leg if you can't do it yourself. Granted you can't compare a Camry Hybrid to a 330Ci Convertible; they are both very different cars. But I will say this: If you are looking for great MPG, spacious room, feature rich interior, family friendly transportation that doubles as a daily commuter then you can't go worng with a Camry Hybrid. As for me... once I sell the 330Ci... it is back to a Camry Hybrid... that is where I belong!

08 camry

by mo from rural pa | May 14, 2012

Best car ever! Comfortable with great style and the best mileage I have ever gotten from a car. I drove other hybrids while shopping for this purchase, and none compared, other than the prius, which was too small for our family. I get 38 mpg consistently and I do a lot of around-town driving. I love the comfort of this car and the roominess. I would advise anyone who can get one to snap it up!!

Life saver

by Two Camry owner from Virginia | April 16, 2012

I have owned three Camry Hybrids in the last year. The first one was totaled in a "T-bone" accident at 45 MPH. I walked away from the accident with a minor seat belt bruise. 10 years ago, the accident would have been a killer. I replaced the totaled car with another and then sold my wife's 2004 Chevy Impala and bought her a Camry Hybrid. We are both very happy with the cars and their performance and hope never to test their safety features again.

2008 Hybrid Camry

by GTManatee from Maryland | January 2, 2012

We enjoy our 2008 Hybrid Camry, excllent at the gas pump with today's greedy gas prices. Inside, nice interior, comfortable with the heated leather seats.

Sold on Hybrid now...

by Midwest Road Warrior from Overland Park, KS | January 2, 2012

I knew I wanted a Camry or Accord, but did not specifically look for a hybrid. Found a great deal on a certified unit and love it! Love filling up for under $40 instead of $80 for my Envoy!

Not your normal review

by Lucky Driver from Virginia | October 25, 2011

I bought my Hybrid last year, used, 100K miles. Last week another driver pulled directly in front of me. I did not have time to even apply the brakes. 45 mph collision. ALL safety features worked perfectly; bags, belt, front end absorption characteristics. Car was TOTALED. Passenger compartment was completely intact (the center console cracked behind the gear shift). Personal damage was sore (not bruised or broken) ribs, small cut on my shin. THIS CAR IS A LIFE SAVER! I am looking for an identical replacement now.

YEe

by Djuksi from Milwaukee | July 30, 2011

I'm really happy with a purchase. 33/34 mpg ..All wrong. 38/40 in mixed driving :) Good performanc, good style good technology. Absolutely Amazing. BUY IT !

fantastic car

by DM5 from Milwaukee | February 2, 2011

Everything is perfect! This is the best investment in the car Very quiet, fuel-efficient and comfortable. safety in the car is excellent,eight airbags!! looks good inside and out. I love my 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid!!

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Hybrid