2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid

33 city / 34 hwy

Overall

Overall Best Value

by Hybrid Lover from Columbus, OH | March 12, 2012

I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid. This car is spectacular. The ride is very smooth and quiet, the exterior detail is very catchy but not flashy and it is very roomy and comfortable. The best feature of this car however is the fact that it is a hybrid. We have had the car almost two months and are getting an average of just over 34 MPG. Instead of filling up once a week as we were doing with our previous V6 Sedan we are filling up just about once every 2 weeks. Talk about a savings! Not only are we filling up less frequently, when we do we are only purchasing about 15 gallons rather than 18 or 19. We are saving so much money with this hybrid, probably a car payment per month. With the price of gas only getting higher I could not be more happy with my purchase because not only did we get a quality, reliable care that we know is going to last for a long, long time from a reliable company, we got a car that is saving us money every month while still being incredibly functional.

I'm driving like an old lady

by Smaller carbon foot print from Denver | August 6, 2010

The car can be very rewarding in it's increased gas mileage but it does get you to drive like an old lady to get the better mileage. I have noticed a few minor quercks in the car and each time I ask the dealer about them they don't have an answer. Through research we have found that quercks are standard with all camrys. Over all a comfortable and economical car.

Quietest car I have ever owned

by hybrid fan forever from OR | June 9, 2010

Bought over the internet. Far quiter than I had dreamed for. The torque of the electric motor at takeoff from a light makes it feel like a magic carpet. Smooth, quiet, no muss, no fuss. 38MPG overall so far for 2600 mi.

Great car - love it!

by sam from Malvern, PA | May 5, 2010

Excellent fuel economy (getting 38-39 mpg, consistently), drives great, more than adequate power. Interior is comfortable and quiet, and better quality than a comparable Ford Fusion. (just a notch below a Lexus). Admittedly, the fusion handles a wee bit better. The difference between the 2 cars is minimal, (Much much less than what most reviewers make it out to be). No regrets trading in a 2003 Accord for this car!!!

HYBRIDS

by HYBYBRID HANK from ARIZONA | January 30, 2010

I FINDING THE ENJOYMENT OF DRIVING AGAIN. THIS VEHICLE HAS PLENTY OF PEP AND IS GREAT ON GAS MILEAGE. THE TRUNK SPACE AND DESIGN(LAYOUT) IS MY ONLY COMPLAINT. IT'S VERY SMALL AND THE BATTERIES TAKE UP MOST OF THE AVAILABLE SPACE.ALL IN ALL I WOULD SUGGEST EVERYONE TO GIVE THIS VEHICLE A TEST DRIVE.

Great Mileage Camry Hybrid

by Fleet Man from NE | May 23, 2009

My new fleet vehicele is a camry hybrid so it gets driven a lot in all kinds of traffic and roads. I've been averaging right at 38 mpg and I'm not really doing anything different from how I drove my last non-hybrid car. Plus its roomy, comfortable, handles great! Have to get used to the get n go aspect of the hybrid though.