2000 Toyota Camry Solara

2000 Toyota Camry Solara

Available in 6 styles:  2000 Toyota Camry Solara 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

I like it so much, I am getting another

by aabrie from New York, NY | June 30, 2014

This car has been very reliable and handles like a dream on snow and asphalt. Just regular maint. I have gotten regular oil changes, rotated tires, taken it to the mechanic when a light comes on and never needed a major repair. Belts are new, tires relatively new, got a new power steering reservoir and I got a new antenna once... I love driving this car.

LUV IT!

by Speeding Grandma from Palos Heights, Il. | June 23, 2012

I bought my car new, and 12 years later am still driving it. The "biggest" problem I have is that I must "TEACH" other drivers HOW THE CAR IS TO BE DRIVEN. It requires the maintenance, like any other car-nothing major!

Verey Satisfied owner

by Solara owner from Yarmouth, Maine | April 28, 2012

Bought this car in June 2000 and have had ONE problem with it. Rear strut cost $700. to fix it. Would do it all over again.

very reliable car all I had to do was oil changes

by reviewer from Greeley, Colo | April 23, 2012

I had this car for 4 years and didn't have any problems I put 40,000 miles on it and only had to change the oil every 3,000 miles. GREAT CAR.

12 years and going

by jgraham from Smyrna, TN | March 13, 2012

I bought this car when it had 128,000 miles on it. I traveled the country for a living and now my 2000 Toyota Solara 4 Cyl. has 233,567 miles on it. I do have a cracked radiator that I need to have replaced, however, I have only replaced the battery, starter and spark plugs. For the money, I think this is a great second car for a 20+ year old and I like the reliability so far. I'm shooting for 20 years! Prob not gonna happen, but 12 years is pretty great.

11 years and counting

by Tx driver from Austin, TX | December 12, 2011

Now passing 100,000 miles, my Solara runs smooth and has few failures. A given for a Toyota. Still fun to drive? Well, that's another issue. The convertible has a weakness.. It's not as solid as a hard top, so I feel more vibration. The Texas sun has worked its magic on the wood grain (plastic) trim, but the leather has held up well. The blindspots due to the top can be offset by adding a wide view backup camera. Nevertheless, when the temp passes 70, the excitement comes back - with plenty of room to seat 4.

Oustanding

by John from New Jersey | September 6, 2011

By far the best car I've ever had the pleasure of driving. As this was my first car, I have driven and worked on several cars in the prior to this one and I was pleasantly surprised by its durability. The car has style, reliability, and maneuverability to say the least. It's a very enjoyable and safe car; and I would recommend it to anyone.

WILL NEVER SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE

by MUSTANG SALLY from ACWORTH GA. | December 22, 2010

IT IS SO NICE TO FIND HONEST AND CARING PEOPLE TO HELP MEET YOU CAR BUYING NEEDS............... HAVE NEVER FOUND SUCH HONESTY AFTER BUYING CARS FOR OVER 30 YEARS....I WILL RECOMENT MY CHILDREN TO DO BUSINESS HERE. THE USED CAR PEOPLE.........

best conv on the road

by tonyp from ft lauderdale,fl | November 20, 2010

i'v owned plenty convertables in the past ,,this is the best built,its 10 yrs new ,still same top,runs like new & looks newready to buy another

Hidden luxury + reliability

by Solara Guy from Jersey City, NY | August 20, 2010

Spacious, super comfortable and reliable. Fluids and regular maintenance is all it needs. Butter soft ride is definitely nice. Alot miss out on this gem since it's not very recognizable.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Solara