2003 Toyota Camry Solara

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My Best Car So Far

by Jay from Pittsburgh PA | December 23, 2013

Bought my 2003 used Solara for two reasons. I drove my son's1999 Solara enough to learn that it was a great riding vehicle. Also it has a large flat trunk which holds my bike with it's wheels off. And I keep it there with all my tools. Hope the car and bike last a long time!

SLE Coupe - Sweetest Car I've Ever Owned

by Dad of a Solara-buying College Student from Minneapolis, MN | July 20, 2013

Bought a SLE last fall for my daughter. I like it enough that I'm thinking of giving her my 2012 Camry Hybrid. :) We researched extensively, with key criteria including: reliability, safety, economy, two-door, fun to drive. This passes all those tests with flying colors. Reliability - At 135,000 miles, all the local dealer wanted to do was change the oil. Consumer Reports gives it maximum stars almost across the board. Safety: It has so many airbags I can't count them all, plus good brakes. Fun to drive: V6 with 200 HP and a lot of acceleration. Quiet, quiet, quiet even at freeway speeds. Oh and during the hot summer months the AC is strong enough to get us all freezing in just a few minutes. Leather seats. Economy: MPG consistent with EPA, which I consider good for a car at 135,000 miles. Perhaps the nicest car I've owned. And most definitely the best value for cost. Compared to other used cars one can buy for the same price, I almost feel guilty (not really) at getting this much value for such a low price.

Runs Like New at 123K Miles

by Kate from South Florida | July 7, 2013

I've had this car for 10 years and it runs as good as it did when it was new. Quite ride, quite transmission, good pickup. I have over 123,000 miles and can't believe how good it runs. I maintained it well with oil changes, tune ups, etc. The repairs overall in 10 years has been just a couple minor things.

Fun Toyota Convertible

by petefitz from Fairfax, VT | December 2, 2010

Looks good, rides nice, very reliable after needed repairs. Should last 300K miles like the car it replaced, a Toyota Avalon. Can't wait for spring!

Part of my wonderful California experience.

by single beachwalker from Southern California | February 5, 2010

I have never worried about dependability. Even in it's 8th year with me, I feel my car looks classic and beachy. I love the leather seats. They are very comfortable. The gas mileage has made me smile every time I pass a gas station. I get get MPG! I have considered my Toyota my friend who has always been there for me.

Best car I've ever owned

by my toy from Montgomery, Alabama | February 3, 2010

This car features a sporty sleek appearance on the outside with the driving comfort of a full size car on the inside. It appeals to the young like my niece, as well as the elderly like myself. The front seats, cloth covered, are very comfortable for long trips. The back seat is small, but it folds down to allow for great extra storage. The trunk area is extremely spacious. This car is very reliable with only having general maintenance performed to include a battery and wiper blades after 110000 miles. A Toyota is a good investment because they last so long. The interior surfaces and exterior finish still look really great. This Solara is my third Toyota and definitly the best so far. I would recommend the Solara and buy another one myself.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Solara