2004 Toyota Camry Solara

Available in 8 styles:  2004 Toyota Camry Solara 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

A Great Purchase!

by Love my Solara! from Westport, WA | March 5, 2012

I've been looking for a car for a couple of years and I had quite a list of things that I was looking for... reliability, sporty, comfortable, good gas mileage, etc. and I was SOLD as soon as I found the Toyota Solara. I bought the car used from someone who took really good care of it, and I've throughly enjoyed it so far. It came with all the bells and whistles (except for Navigation). Everything is working great, and I plan to drive it for several more years! I'd definitely recommend the Solara to anyone looking for a quality car with a real sporty look!

A great Car, sort of a sport car

by REL from Kentucky | January 9, 2012

The Solara convertable is a quality car, like all Toyota cars. There are those who say the car is difficult to see out rear window, they are correct, but not a big deal, the rear seat head rest do not come out because that as a roll bar when top is down. The car performs wondewrfully, get good gas milage, and is fun to drive. the 2004 has a caset as well as a cd, don't thinmk the 2005 has the casett tape, had to travel 500 miles to get it would do it again

LOVE IT.

by GERBASI from PALO CEDRO, CA | July 28, 2011

BESIDES THE SEMI GIRLY APPEARANCE, IT IS A GREAT CAR! I HAVE HAD IT SINCE 2004 AND IT IS STILL RUNNING STRONG, THE MOST I HAVE HAD SPENT ON IT ON MAINTNANCE WAS REPLACING THE TIRES. THIS CAR IS A MACHINE!

Great Car

by Texas Driver from New Braunfels, TX | June 28, 2011

I am here helping a friend look for a Solara. I bought my 2004 Solara SLE Convertible about six months ago and I love this car. Great comfort, handling, style, with a fabulous interior. I test drove a '05 Solara SE Sport Coupe and that was a dream, too - but what the heck, (and as they say) everyone should own a convertible once in their life!!!! The convertible top does limit visibility to the rear, and the blindspots are huge, so extra care is needed when driving (I've added some cool blind spot mirrors to help). I am looking forward to enjoying this amazing car for many more years!

Best car in 46 years of driving

by Lee from ScottsdaleNorth C | April 25, 2011

I am 62, bought my SLE new in 2004, have 103000 miles and it runs and feels brand new. I have to look for things to spend money on. Have not had to replace anything except the battery and the tires. Get 31-32 on highway, 28.4 around town. You remember that toyota commercial where they jump up and click their heals, well that's me now. I also have a 2004 Toyota 4 runner, same thing. You can't beat them. I am going to drive mine until they just won't go or they outlast me. Bet on the latter.

Value

by Slim from Georgia | December 23, 2010

Great car for the money! Very reliable with low operational cost. I have owned numerous Toyota's throughout the years and this has been my favorite one to drive.

One of the nicest vehicles on the road today.

by Know my cars from coarsegold, ca. | November 11, 2010

I have owned two of these autos. and they are basically a lexus in disquise but for a lot less money. Truely a work of art and performance.

So good...Lexus stole it from Toyota

by RayMar from Charlotte, NC | September 2, 2010

This car is not discontinued...it was such a great value for the money, they now sell it under the lexus name plate. The convert is the popular body style. It is very reliable and good bang for the money. All the standard items found on the SLE V6 is a lexus in disguise. Great milage on the Highway due to body design, 29-31.5 on the interstate. Good trunk size and seating for four. Just watch for the long door, it will reach the other parked car. Great used car for college student with Navigation and Sat radio.Expect to pay on the high end for used models due to expected reliability and lasting eye-catching design. I am sure Daddy's little girl would be shopping for this great school car as they appear on the used car market for school. Easy on the eyes and easy to care for. Sporty car with Camry parts under the skin.

2004 Toyota Solara

by GoRoadTrip from Columbus, OH | August 2, 2009

Well I have owned a black 2006 Toyota SE Convertible and a 2004 Toyota 2 door SLE Coupe. Both vehicles have been a pleasurable experience. From road trips to joy riding, we enjoy the Solara models. Excellent gas mileage, especially when on cruise control. Easy maintenance, 5,000 mile oil changes really save you money! The look and feel is well worth the price tag. You can tell that this car shares the same manufacturing line as the Lexus models. We have not experienced any breakdowns or mechanical issues. Toyota dealerships are by far the most customer friendly service shops I have ever gone to. They really make you feel valuable to the Toyota family. I would recommend the Toyota Solara to anyone!

Fantastic car

by Rick from Endwell, NY | May 16, 2008

4-cylinder engine has all the pep most anyone could ever want with great fuel efficiency. The engine is very quiet and the ride is superior. The only shortcoming is rear seating is a little rough for tall people. My coupe with Oceanic Pearl paint is an eyecatcher. I was thinking of using my Economic Stimulus check to buy a new car, but I love this one too much to part with it.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Solara