2007 Toyota Camry Solara

Available in 9 styles:  2007 Toyota Camry Solara 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

great car

by Dee from ocean city Md | November 20, 2013

Always wanted a conv ,bright red great car for money. 26 miles per gallon my little car was giving me 30 but this ride is much better

2007 Solara Convertible

by SOLARA Convertible Convert from Franklin, TN | September 4, 2012

As I approach retirement in a couple of years, my wife and I decided it was time to do something for OURSELVES instead of always doing something for our kids, so we decided to get a convertible. We looked at several different brands of convertibles before settling in on the Toyota Solara. The decision was based mostly on styling and their maintenence record. We found and drove several within 40 miles of where we live, and after some discussion, we decided that we did want leather which jumped us up to the SLE model. They are a little harder to find, and most were in either poorly maintained condition or in mint condition ... there wasn't much in-between. My wife wanted the pearl color with a white convertible top, so that's about all we looked for. It took a few months, but we found the car on cars.com, and negotiated for it over the phone. When we got there, it was exactly as it was described and drove like it had just come off of the dealership floor brand new. The air conditioner was extremely cold, only minor paint flaws, and you had to listen closely to even tell it was running. We have had it about 2 months ago and every time we drive it my wife and I give each other high-fives on the vehicle.

REFINED CRAFTSMANSHIP AND VALUE

by SOLARAMAN from GREENSBORO ,NC | August 17, 2012

THIS IS MY 3RD SOLARA . MY PARTNER HAS ONE TOO ! WE LOVE THEM ! FOR COMFORT AND REFINED RIDE, YOU CANT BEAT THIS CAR. LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS ,BUT FOR MUCH LESS ! I AM SORRY THAT TOYOTA HAS DISCONTINUED THIS CAR . NOT FOR LACK OF SALES ,BUT FOR PROFITABILITY ; IT COST TOO MUCH TO MANUFACTURE IT ,FOR THE PRICE THEY FELT THE MARKET WOULD BARE . A TESTAMENT THAT IT IS ALOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY.........PLEASE BRING IT BACK ! I WILL BE READY FOR ANOTHER ONE

lovin my convertible

by gypsy girl from columbus, ohio | June 20, 2012

I love my toyota camry solara converible! It is not what i planned to purchase. But once i test drove & saw one in columbus that i could not purchase at the price it was listed, My boyfriend sent me cars.com link & i found my solara in Ky. Its sleek & smooth riding. It drives very well almost like a sports vehical with a lil luxury. I keep my top down everyday. I read reveiws about my year on cars.com that was negative about the top leaking so i was concerned. Mine is a dream car. No problems. I'd tell every woman to get one its beautiful, reliable,sleek, fast, simple & worth every dime i paid!

Sweet Car

by Realtor Drices A Lot from Franklin Tennessee | June 11, 2012

I just bought my Solara about a month ago, and I love it! It has a quiet engine, a smooth ride, and it is so much fun to drive. It is impossible to be in a bad mood when that top is down! This is my third Toyota and my first convertible. The top is so easy to operate; the touch of a button is all it takes. Great gas mileage too. There is a blind spot when the top is up, but that's what your side view mirrors are for; just need to be aware of it. Can't believe Toyota stopped making this car!

worst convertible ride.

by Ragtop lover from Matthews, NC | May 24, 2012

Bought a beautiful SLE with low miles; loved each feature, the mileage, and the Toyota reputation. But, the convertible model has the worst cowl shake I've ever felt since driving a 50 year old convertible! Had it examined everywhere and by two dealers, couldn't find what causes it; go over even a small rise where pavement was repaired and it shimmys like crazy and loudly. The dash seems like it will shake loose; this was a major complaint for Toyota Solara in their first convertibles, and they say they fixed it in 2006; well, they haven't and it's horrible and embarrassing! Don't buy this model if you want a smooth or even passable ride; it's beyond belief how bad it is; and no, car was never wrecked, abused, or not maintained. Car looked new, smelled new, rode like it was a covered wagon!

2007 Toyota Solara Convertible

by bb39428 from Collins, MS | February 28, 2012

Purchased November 2011. MPG on a trip 29.2 makes me smile. We purchased for trip purposes mostly, not so much for day to day driving. The Solara is comfortable & 3.3L has peppy performance, but definitely not a race car. Interior of the SLE is nicely trimmed with woodgrain, heated seats, pleasant sounding stereo & comfortable headrests. Exterior body styling could have been a little flashier. My overall rating dropped to 4 stars due to very poor visibility when backing from a parking position. Cannot see out of right rear due to too much fabric of top concealing visibility. Definite safety issue, cannot believe Toyota accepted this design. Also 4 star value for the money will be dependent upon maintenance required in the future, other owners indicate very low maintenance costs. Mine does have an extended warranty, bumper to bumper w/zero deductible.

An Answer to my Midlife Crisis

by 55 and loving it from Fort Worth TX | December 12, 2011

This is a beautiful car! I bought it used with more than 78,000 mi. but it drives and looks like a brand new car. You can't beat Toyota quality!

Convertible, Red SLE top of the line exc. Navi.

by JohninOC from Huntington Beach,CA | June 2, 2011

I bought this '07 w/ 24.5k miles on it a few months back in 2011. I owned a '01 Silver Solara SLE had since '04 & NEVER had a thing wrong with it AT ALL ! ! So, when it was totalled (not my fault) I looked around at A4 conv., Mini conv., & a few others. But for the money and the confidence I had owning a Solara before it was really a no-brainer. It gets 4-5more MPG than my '01. I got it for $5000 below MSRP too ! ! Cha-ching I Love my Red Convertible SLE ! ! ! ! !

Love my 2007 Toyota Solara!

by Southern Gent from St. Louis, MO | June 24, 2010

I've owned nearly a dozen cars, including a Corvette, and my Solara is one of my top 2 favorite cars (can you guess #1?). Firstly, it always starts. That's important. In 3+ years it has not once stranded me. It looks good, it drives good, it's comfortable, it gets 23.22 MPG (average over 95 fillups w/V6) AND it's dependable. I plan to keep her a very long time.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Solara