2008 Toyota Camry Solara

2008 Toyota Camry Solara

Available in 9 styles:  2008 Toyota Camry Solara 2dr Coupe shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Can't go wrong with a Toyota

by andrea from Marlton, NJ | February 21, 2014

Love it, just a bit frustrated with the fact it is not very efficient on gas. A typical 6 cylinder. Would've preferred a 4 cylinder and more gas conservation, but it didn't come in it. Hard to find a Toyota convertible younger than 2008.

Great car

by Toyota man from Conn | September 8, 2013

These are awesome cars, these cars last forever. these cars are no longer made which makes the a novelty over time.

Happy to have found another Solara

by Previous Solara owner from Tallahassee, Florida | August 18, 2013

I had a Solara a few years ago but it was totaled in an accident. Not our fault, and it did its job protecting us. I wanted another one and found this one a few hours away. I love it; it's perfect. Comfortable, fun, beautiful.

love my car

by mom's car from Raleigh,Nc | October 7, 2012

Love this car. It has everything. Convertible with toyota quality. Repairs are very affordable. Can't say enough good things about this car. Super roomy and comfortable back seat. One small negative, it does not have great visibility in rear window.

Great Car that Turns Heads

by Auntie from | September 2, 2012

Wonderful fun car that turns heads. It runs so quietly that I can't hear the engine if parked. Gas millage of about 25 MPG. Extremely comfortable to drive long distances.

Nice Ride

by 3 Toyotas from Iowa Park, TX | April 24, 2012

When I first started looking for a non-roadster type convertible, I was interested in the Ford Mustang. After looking for several months and driving a few, I wasn't sold on the Mustang. This led to me broadening my search for other convertibles and ultimately led me to the Solara. After my first test drive of this car, I was sold. The ride was so smooth and comfotable and the performance of the V-6 is very nice. One thing I miss a little is the handling; it has a little body sway, but I guess it's to be expected of a car with such a smooth ride. The fuel mileage was also an unexpected pleasure at 27 MPG on the Hwy. Overall I'm very pleased with the choice I made. Since I own two other Toyotas, I knew what to expect as far as reliability is concerned.

FUN CAR TO DRIVE

by DANCAN1947 from COLUMBUS, OHIO | April 23, 2012

I AM GETTING 28 MILES PER GALLON, MINE IS A V-6. JUST A GREAT LITTLE CAR THAT NEEDS NO EXCUSES. EASY TO KEEP, WITH A VERY EASY COST MAINTENCE FACTOR. PLENTY OF ROOM AND PLENTY OF PEP.

love my solara

by Grandma from | August 18, 2011

I researched the Toyota Solara on line and found the one I ended up buying on the internet. It is so easy to buy a car this way. It cuts out the hassle of purchasing a car. I would buy this car, again, BUT if I had a family who traveled with me all the time, I would buy the Camry (four door), even though, it is not as sporty.

Best Car Ever

by A convertible at last from Raleigh,NC | June 1, 2011

I love my car! Lots of room and gorgeous! an absolute dream to drive! All backed by Toyota quality and low maintenance cost. Also great gas mileage.

Beautiful Car

by Gerry from Boston, MA. | April 9, 2011

I own an "08" Red Solara Convertible and I just love it. My friends can't believe the comfort and quiet ride. This black Solara is so beautiful and I know how it performs so well. This car won't stay around long. If I did not have my Solara I deffinately would be very interested in this black Solara, how nice looking it is. It is a very reliable car. I would recommend this car to everyone

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry Solara