1991 Toyota Camry

Information Coming Soon

Overall

255K and going strong

by Frank from Atlanta, GA | May 3, 2012

I really Love this car. through all the he@# I put it through, it's still standing and working. I can't believe it. no major problems. acceleration is a lil sluggish at 250K but that is expected. bought this car when I started college at 100K, I'm now about to graduate Medical school driving the same car. will be sad to part with it when I graduate. built tough. nothing better.

great car easiest car to wok on!

by dexter from orlando fl | March 2, 2012

Everything is easy to get to and work on. I have people all the time ask if they could buy my car. If you keep up the maintenance it will last forever. Great gas mileage.

Will run forever it seems

by TLover from New Albany, IN | August 5, 2011

bought this car new in 91' and although it is 20 years old and "tired" it still provides reliable home to work transportation. I have decided to donate it to Volunteers of America. I certainly have gotten my money's worth but the sad thing is I now worry abourt the quality of the late model Toyotas or I would buy another one.

Best they ever built

by Toyota Fan from West TN | January 3, 2011

91 camry deluxe with 242k on it and it's still running with 383k. 4 cylinder stick shift. Just normal wear and tear maintenance. That is reliability in my book. Toyota will never beat the 2nd generation camry for overall reliability.

Over 220,000 Miles

by Economy Driver from Houston, TX | November 20, 2007

I bought this model used at over 180,000 miles. With some repairs to pass inspection it has taken me 2 years reliably to 221,000 miles at 30 MPG average. Transit to work and back is 30 miles at 60 - 70 MPH.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by lover from org | October 6, 2007

i love it but i am looking for a new or used car but i would recommend this car to friend or to anyone else

Will be missed.

by Toyota all the way!! from Salt Lake City, Ut | March 17, 2007

Great car and I am so thankful to have owned it! Longest I have ever had a car. I got over 30 mpg on the highway one time. I have no complaints, I just wish I could drive it forever. Never did any work on it except for the usual wear and tear.

very good ,looking for a second camery

by ERIC K. from Rockhill S.C. | September 8, 2006

We pruchsed car with 170,000 miles on it. Both my wife and I drive the car. I repaired the radator and one headligte adjuster. we have put on 10,000 miles with no other problems. I Drive 56 miles to work 6 days a week 30 of these miles 75 MPH ON HIGHWAY, AND GET 31 MPG ON AVREGE. Car rides and handles like a new car. now wife wants one of her owne so do I.

Loyal (130,000-150,000 miles)

by High school student from San Diego, CA | May 11, 2006

The 1991 camry is really reliable even after 15 years of use. Initially, I hated that I was stuck with my uncle's camry; however, after a year of use, the camry has been really loyal in that it is really mechanically stable. I have not had any problems with this vehicle even when I drive at high speeds. I have driven over 20,000 miles since I got the car mostly because my school is about 23 miles away from where I live. And through all that, the camry has been reliable.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry