2003 Toyota Camry

2003 Toyota Camry
Available in 9 styles:  2003 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

RELIABLE and we love it.

by Just Us 2 from Jacksonville, Fl. | January 31, 2015

Second Camry we have owned . Should have kept the first one , the lady I sold it to : still driving.it. Bought the 2003 on impulse and it now has 112, 000 plus we just love it. I just don't want to turn it lose. Only front brakes replaced and regular maintenance ,Going for 200.000 .

The best value you will get.

by Brandonhhh from Canada | June 30, 2014

Love my camry. It is a 2003 SE model with 306,000 miles. 493,000 kilometres. Never has it needed anything besides brakes, tires and oil changes. Each tank lasts about 400 miles or better. Highly recommend this to any student, parent or grandparent who is looking to save on repairs.

Great car

by Happy Car Buyer from overland Park,KS | November 25, 2013

I've been driving Toyota Camrys for many years and highly recommend them to anyone who needs a good reliable used car.

Least Reliable Car I've Owned

by Khol from DFW, TX | April 18, 2013

We purchased a 2003 Camry LE in August of 2012 with 95,500 miles and a I-4 engine. Early on their were problems with the suspension; the car would rock up and down on long turns. At the same time a check engine light came on due to emission problems. After getting this issue resolved the started went out. After getting this replace I found that the rear defrosted did not work. Before I was able to get around to fixing this problem the oil pressure and check engine light came on. After taking it in to get looked out the mechanic found that the oil was extremely dirty and had metal in it after only had been replaced 2 weeks prior. Apparently a bearing is going out in the engine and it will have to be replace with only 102,000 miles. Overall my experience with this car has been terrible. Now I am stuck with a lemon. If you are considering a Camry look at an Accord. You can easily put 200,000 miles on the engine. Just do your research and beware of what you buy.

great dealership :)

by ksaba from NEW CASTLE, de | March 26, 2013

i purchased a toyota camry from hertricks in dover delaware on saturday 3-23-2013. the saleman (Luis) was excellant..he know cars as well as maintaining them becuz he use to be a mechanic..the dealership is very clean and everyone was very friendly to me ans my sister in law...thanks again to Luis who got me the car i have always needed SAFE RELIABLE and at A GREAT PRICE :)

Don't buy this vechicle

by Dee from Louisville, KY | February 20, 2013

I test drove this car today, literally 10 minutes ago and the car is terrible. Before I even drove off the lot it took 4 tries to get the car on. Once it was on, I made a turn to get out the parking lot and the steering wheel started squeaking as I turned. I began riding for about 5 minutes, stopped at a stop sign and the car broke down. So I was sitting there for 10 minutes with the mechanic trying to get the car to work with no success. I had to ride back in a pick-up truck and I left. Pictures look good but in person it fails. Hope I helped

Great car!

by Lau from Philly, PA | December 18, 2012

Moving from a Toyota Celica to a Camry, it's been a huge difference for me. It is much more comfortable and spatial. And just tested: ~26MPG, very satisfied with such a huge car!

2003 Toyota Camry LE

by Tony R. from Macon, Georgia | December 6, 2011

I bought this car for my adult daughter after her car was totaled in a accident. I own a 2008 Camry and the 2003 Camry seems to be in as good of shape. The 2003 had 87,000 miles on it when purchased and was a one owner. I plan to buy a used Camry in the future to replace my old truck.

Camry - Reliable

by Camy from Orlando | October 15, 2011

This 2003 Toyota CamryGreat is great on gas, 22mpg city. I Love the auto door locks. Spaceous trunk.

WOW

by Camry Girl from Noblesville, IN | March 13, 2011

I have owned 2 now working on number 3 of these cars!!! Nothing but oil changes for all of them my first one was a 1994 Camry bought it w 131.000 miles at 4500.00 best money I ever spent on a reliable car. She ran and ran until I totaled it she made it to 198.000 and still ran like a champ>>I'd still have it if the lady wouldn't have pulled out in front of me, my daughter was in the car at the time and she didn't get hurt at all thank goodness, me either besides the airbag, thanks to that car!! Now I have a 2001 shes a good one two but I wanted the 02 and up model and now i have the money so I'm going for it and I have no doubt in my mind that it will do the job and never let me down!!! The only thing I have ever had to replace on the 94 was timing belt and water pump in 5 yrs and my 01 nothing at all so far!!! Cant wait to get into the newer one!!!! I have a little 7 yr old and I don't have the time or the money to keep dumping into a car and be broke down somewhere, so trust when I say trust in the Camry!!!!