2005 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2005 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Most Reliable Car

by Amy from | November 26, 2013

I will surely go for this car. Best reviews and performance.Can drive smoothly. Excellent. Best value for money

The Best Car for safety and the most reliable car.

by Tiger from Texas | November 1, 2013

I have owned this Camry since 2005. It is the basic model with 5 speed on the floor. I have driven this car to New England, To California , Maryland, Coast to coast. It is a safe reliable car that gets great gas mileage. I now have over 273,000 miles on this car. If you cannot afford a new Camry, used Camry's are a good car to purchase. 1998-2001 older but reliable, or 2002-2006 one of the best body styles of Camry by Toyota. This Camry has dual airbags, dual side mirrors, cruise control, hand controls on the steering wheel for the radio and cruise control. It also has safety bars in all the doors to protect you in a crash, plus crumple zones to put the stress of a collision on the car and not on the passenger.

Reliable if not the most exciting

by Driving beyond my age from Toronto, Canada | June 28, 2013

It's no performance monster and the styling is a bit goofy but in terms of comfort and reliability I could not have asked for any better. The 4-cyl even offers decent performance considering the weight of the car. If I had to pick flaws I would name two: the ride in the SE is a bit bumpy, it seems to be tuned to accentuate uneven pavement, and the automatic transmission shift a bit erratically. Overall I have been really happy with this car, I've had it since I bought it new 8 years ago and it's weathered the years amazingly well.

best among 30 tested during my experience

by Camry fan from Maryland | October 3, 2012

i had about 30 cars (in Germany and USA). Mostly used. Finally I started to buy new cars. Having the experience witwith German, French, American, Japanese cars owing h renting them I was attentive to Camry as the best seller in USA. After beautiful Altima finally I bought my long year desired Camry in 2005. It is so high quality in all all aspects that even after 115000 miles my wife is asking to gift my Camry instead of any new car! I recommend to her to buy any new car (of course Camry is preferable) but I will drive another 150-200Kmiles hoping without problems. So Good Job, Toyota Camry!!

PC12312011

by feeling blessed 2012 from Fort Wayne

I love my car it is comfotabe if you are in the front seat or a passinger in any other seat. This car gets me to my destinations care free. This car performs well. I love the color Phantom Grey. This car has great fuel milage too. This car is a pleasure to drive.

Reliable, fuel effieciency

by design from | June 6, 2012

Good car but it is too bogous. the external design is not it at all. though nice interior with leg room. love the V6 engine and the settings.

2005 Camry LE

by TED from Akron Ohio | May 7, 2012

Bought used 103000 mile awesome conditon great ride well taken care of. Cloth seats a little to firm for me but other than that great car. Rides like your on a cloud.

most reliable

by lisa from la | February 20, 2012

over all 4.7, comfortable 4.7, quiet 4.9 reliable 4.9 exterior 4., interior design 4.8, value of the money 4.9, rliability 4.9

Mr Dependable!

by DG from Louisville KY | January 9, 2012

Almost 3 years ago I was looking for a good deal on a car that had decent mileage and some good options. I found that in my 2005 Toyota Camry SE. The Camry had about 66K miles on, with power everything, sunroof, CD player and allloy wheels. It has never let me down -I've put about 32K on the car with no complaints! This 4 cylinder gets about 25 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway with plenty of pep. Smooth ride, handles well on the road and plenty of legroom.

Great car for everyone

by WhatAFeeling from Cherry Hill, NJ | July 31, 2011

When my 14 years old Toyota Corolla hit 300K, I traded in for the current 2005 Toyota Camary LE. I loved my old Corolla, but I loved the Camary more. I paid $25K for it. It came with all options. From the day that I got it to now, I have not had any major or minor problems. The only cost that I have to pay is for regular maintenance. On interstate, the car's performance is super. I drive it at 80+ mph, and the car does not shake. The sound system is outstanding. The interior spacing and trunk size are very roomy... I could go on and on about the car, but I will not have enough time for it. You have to test drive it to believe it. Oh, for the brake problem that the public made a fuzz about it, I have never had any problem with it from the day that I purchased the car. My wife's Nissan is getting old, and we are saving money to purchase another Camary some day. It is probably the 2012 Camry LE/XLE.