2006 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2006 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

A great Car

by Aamir from Saudi Arabia | March 31, 2014

An excellent car ! I have been using this since two and half year and its great car no major fault piece of mind. Its very spacious and great looking except its little noisy in cabin because of air flow. I even changed its doors sealing but still problem persists. When I start using this it ran only 70,000KM and now 300,000KM.

Great car

by Camry lover from Plymouth ma | December 1, 2013

I bought my 2006 camry se brand new it has the 3.3 V6 and i now have 200,000 miles on it.I do the regular oil changes and maintenance on it and it's been extremely reliable.Beast car I've ever owned.

A Great Car

by Paul from Prescott,Az. and now Shamrock,Tx. | September 1, 2012

I have owned a lot of cars in my life and this one is one of the best cars I have ever owned. It is very reliable and has never let me down. I bought it when it had 20 thousand miles on it in 2006 and I have only had to put a battery and tires wiper blades and a few oil changes. It now has 152 thousand and still running great. more than a excellent car.

still a good car

by camry driver from cerritos, ca | July 30, 2012

i bought camry in 2006, it has been a great car ever since. Then I changed my job in Dec 2009, from 2009-2010 oct the car beside started twice monthly, as garaged all the time. but car never lost its function..nor need replacing parts. drove 4 months then garaged for 14 months..no problem at all. i had also 2007 altima parked for a year (run engine as twice monthly) ..everything went wrong..won't start at all plus change belt and a lot stuffs. couple small complains are the style. people think driver of camry are mostly married w kids. and braking producing weired noises if you dont use geniue Toyota pad. 2002-2006 is biggest camry of all camry, 2007 is stylish.. but smaller..

Camry I-4

by K4ajaco from Mountain View, CA | April 18, 2012

Terrific car. No problems and roomy. Car was purchased used with 6,500 miles. Draw back was stains on the seats and pitted windshield. Windshield since replaced. Some times it would be nice to have a V6, but pay with gas millage.

Great Car

by pandaexpress2401 from Orange, CA | April 12, 2011

First car I've owned. Was bought brand new. Used mainly to drive my parents and brothers around and getting me to work and school. Drives really nice. Problems include speakers' covers in the back chipped into pieces. Have had the battery burn off its own battery cord. A piece NEXT to the water pump came off and created this horrible noise that made me think it was going to explode. When going past 65 mph it doesn't feel too sturdy to drive especially when we get Santa Ana Winds here in OC, CA. Other than that I like the soft[?] steering, the nimbleness of the car, great mpg, maintenance cost is low for the most part. :) Probably better to get the 6 Cylinder for more horsepower for highway, but the 4 Cylinder is good for city drive. Would love the 07+ models.

Could not find a better car anywhere GREAT VALUE

by doc from little egg harbor N.J. | January 3, 2011

Great car,easy to maintain,great on gas mileage,comfortable on a long trip could not ask for a more reliable car.85000 miles should be good for another 100,000 miles

Best auto I've owned

by LAW from Texas | May 15, 2010

Owned this car for 5 years have maintained properly and only needed to replace tires and battery. Most reliable auto I've owned so far.

Love my car

by Camry from Oklahoma | October 6, 2009

There has been a break in period where this car just wanted to go go go. Now that she is broken in at 12,000 the gas mileage is going up almost by the tank full(28 if I gun it almost 33 if I drive sensibly) and the handling is smoothing out. Compaired to the buick I was driving this 4 cylender car is very snappy and holds the road great. It is a joy to drive. Quite and reliable.

Engine problems

by Time to buy american from Florida | February 15, 2009

I purchased this car used in the beginning of 2007 with only 6,800 miles on it, and it has been a great car until the engine problems began. It has the 3.0L V6 and is very fuel efficient yet quick when you need it to be. I always have the dealer change the oil every 3000miles to keep it running like top routine oil changes are the key to longevity, but despite my efforts the motor seized at 23,000miles due to an engine sludge problem. It has been really upsetting to deal with, I had high hopes for the car considering the good reputation of Toyota, but it is really frustrating I have never had a car suffer such a major frailer before. Now I get around in my wife’s old 1995 Saturn, and when I decide to get another new car it will not be a Toyota. I will not make that mistake again.

Featured Services for this Toyota Camry