2011 Toyota Camry

2011 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

most comfort, fast, and beautiful design l`ve hadl

by fast sedans enthusiast from Lowell, MA | March 8, 2014

recentally l bought a pre-owned 2011 camry LE from Toyota tekwsbury from a salesman called Glenn. first of all l`d like to compliment the sales man for his kidness and knowledge from the product and even after sales keepts a good aftersales care..a great guy.. talk about the camry is like redundant cause the car is so great on performace, comfort and fuel economy..' l`m so glad l found this car and l hope be back to buy another one once l`m done with my car loan l strongly recommend IRA Toyota Tewksbury and specially Glenn,,he`ll find the right car for you... bests.

God made the purchase!!!

by Loving My Camry from Rockingham, North Carolina | February 13, 2014

For the past 3 years I have been very interested in purchasing a Camry (2010 or 2011 in either sky blue, blue or charcoal gray). Finally I used cars.com to access communication with dealers in the near communities and visited a large car lot with no luck. I then purchased my 2011 Camry LE in blue and has only questioned two issues (the possibility of issues with tires and it appears to be using a lil more gas than I expected). Other then that, I LOVE my new (new to me) Camry. Prior to my Camry, I had and still have a 1998 Nissan Altima. Thank you Lord for my new Camry!!!

Best car I have ever owned

by Completly satisfied from Bedrock Motors Blaine, MN | February 12, 2014

I recently bought my car through Bedrock Motors. It is hands down the BEST place to go if your looking for clean, and reliable vehicles. The staff are all very friendly, professional, and above all honest. I needed a new car but didn't have much money to put down. I needed something cost effective. Trent was a huge help. He got me into the car I wanted and he made me an offer I could not turn down. This car turned out to be the best decision I have ever made and a huge thank you to Trent for making it possible. Bedrock Motors in my opinion are dedicated in your satisfaction. I will definitely recommend Bedrock Motors in the future because I know anyone who goes there wont be disappointed.

Heaven

by 5-spped from Cranbury, NJ | January 16, 2014

Thank you Cars.com. I found the "perfect" car for me. I wanted a 5-speed manual transmission sedan and you found it!!! I looked for a couple of hours on your site and finally found this beauty--perfect car for me. I didn't want to give up my 2001 Toyota Tacoma even though it has 244,000 miles on the original clutch because it is still quite serviceable and i can use it for hauling tools and materials. I can use the Camry for work and commuting. I feel like i landed in heaven.

Great Daily Driver

by Lovin' It from San Diego, CA | January 14, 2014

I purchased a used 2011 Camry SE from a Toyota dealer to replace a 2006 Dodge Stratus. I have been extremely happy with all aspects of this car. It looks great with the little bit of body styling around the bottom trim, the fog lights, dual chrome tipped exhaust; it just looks clean and sexy. I ran into a few small hiccups but not at the fault of the car itself. The battery died a few days after I got it and I had to replace it. Should the dealer have done something about this? Yeah, I think so, but in the big picture, this is a normal part of car ownership. Second, I noticed that the steering wheel would wobble when I was braking at high speeds (coming to a slow down from freeway speeds). I called the dealer and they had me bring it in the next day. They turned the front rotors and replaced the front brake pads; problem solved. Ever since then, it has been a dream ride. I commute on the freeway every day and also drive around a lot in the city as well. I find that I have to be a little bit conservative out of the gate or I see a little more gas leaving the tank than I'd like, but yeah...it's a V6 and it's a bigger car, so that's to be expected. It's very roomy and comfortable on the inside as well. Passengers of just about any size will feel comfortable in the back seats and they won't be complaining about leg room. Overall, I highly recommend this car.

Toyota Camry 2011

by Camry happy from Southfield, MI | December 10, 2013

For the first time in my life I just bought a new "used" pre-certified car from a dealership. Never had a car payment before so I was really nervous about the whole situation. But the staff was great. Sandy answered all my questions with sincerity and patience. And I finally feel safe driving the long distances I do. Thanks Toyota.

With a Few Minor Exceptions

by Camry-Loyal from Vallejo, CA | November 3, 2013

I traded in a 1992 Camry XLE (with 265K miles) and bought a 2011 Camry (with 25K miles). I felt right at home in it immediately. There are only a couple of things that bother me, one is the rear view mirror. It just won't adjust right. My rear view seems obstructed, but maybe I just need myself to adjust, I knew my old car very well. I went from a V6 to a 4-cylinder, and I can really tell the difference, although it is not sluggish, I can just tell I don't have that smooth strong power that I used to have. If these are my only issues, I truly believe I made the right choice and i love my [new to me] Camry as much as my old granny Camry.

Everything I wanted, and More!

by Investigator from Madison, Wisconsin | October 28, 2013

This is my 3rd Toyota product, second Camry. This thing is a dream and is very roomy, reliable, quiet, smooth ride. I own a 2011 Camry LE in Barcelona Red Metallic, I get compliments all the time. I didn't care for the more firm ride in the SE. The XLE's were nice but you pay a premium. The LE suits my needs just fine.

Not reliable

by Not Happy consumer from Van Buren, AR | July 14, 2013

I bought this car brand new so I would be sure to have complete reliability for a while. I'm a single female living alone so it was very important to my lifestyle. I had this car about a year and a half and the battery went out. Made a call to toyota after being told there was no warranty left on it and they were adamant that they couldn't do anything and that since I was 1000 miles above the 36,000 mileage limit. Also one downside to this car is there is not any cup graspers in the front of the cup/compartment. So when you are driving your drinks are sliding around and spilling.

No regrets, great expectations ...

by Patience pays off ... from SoCal | July 11, 2013

We did our homework on line and were able to narrow our search (thanks to Cars.com) to three 2011 Camrys that met our strict criteria within a 100 mile radius. We planned to look at all three on a certain Saturday in June and then buy the preferred one that same day. (Note that we have never had a new car nor ever bought from a dealership before, but decided the Toyota 160 point certified inspection and various warranties were worth further investigation). My wife had waited a long time for this purchase and was to be the principle driver of this car. We had no trade-in (since our 90 Buick and 84 Ford station wagon are still purring most of the time). We were so impressed with the first Camry we saw that day that we decided not to take the chance that it could be sold by the time we got back to it after checking out the other two. We don't know what we missed, but we are very happy so far with what we bought and are expecting it to turn out to be one of the best investments we may ever make in a car. We think our dealership experience that day was also more of a divine appointment than we had anticipated. We think the Cars.com website is an excellent way to minimize the search and save a lot of gas in the process. While it is too soon to be able to verify the ratings for performance and reliability of this car, we expect to take proper care of it and it may well be the last one we will ever need.