2011 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Best car I have ever owned

by prof from Tumwater, WA | August 11, 2014

I bought this car new in 2011, over three years ago, after 20 years driving Honda Accords. Aside from routine servicing at the Toyota dealer, nothing has gone wrong on this car and I have not spent one cent over the routine maintenance costs. After 55,000 miles, the brakes are still excellent! The car is fast and gets excellent gas mileage. It is much quieter and rides much better than the three Honda Accords I previously owned. The seats in my 2010 Accord were so hard and uncomfortable that I traded it in after 5,000 miles on the Camry, whose seats were by far the softest and most comfortable of any mid-sized sedan. Much has been written about its so-called lack of a fun factor and that its handling is less than a sports car. What fun factor still exists on American freeways, where most of us drive, eludes me. I will settle for reliability, comfort, and low cost. I have owned many cars in my long life and this is perhaps the best.

Classy look vehicle

by BUG MAN from Kingsport, TN / Blountville, TN | May 15, 2014

Steering wheel does not leave you much room for your legs. My husband has very muscular legs and has a hard time with the space allowed for his legs. Other than that it is a very comfortable vehicle.

most comfort, fast, and beautiful design l`ve hadl

by fast sedans enthusiast from Lowell, MA | March 8, 2014

recentally l bought a pre-owned 2011 camry LE from Toyota tekwsbury from a salesman called Glenn. first of all l`d like to compliment the sales man for his kidness and knowledge from the product and even after sales keepts a good aftersales care..a great guy.. talk about the camry is like redundant cause the car is so great on performace, comfort and fuel economy..' l`m so glad l found this car and l hope be back to buy another one once l`m done with my car loan l strongly recommend IRA Toyota Tewksbury and specially Glenn,,he`ll find the right car for you... bests.

God made the purchase!!!

by Loving My Camry from Rockingham, North Carolina | February 13, 2014

For the past 3 years I have been very interested in purchasing a Camry (2010 or 2011 in either sky blue, blue or charcoal gray). Finally I used cars.com to access communication with dealers in the near communities and visited a large car lot with no luck. I then purchased my 2011 Camry LE in blue and has only questioned two issues (the possibility of issues with tires and it appears to be using a lil more gas than I expected). Other then that, I LOVE my new (new to me) Camry. Prior to my Camry, I had and still have a 1998 Nissan Altima. Thank you Lord for my new Camry!!!

Best car I have ever owned

by Completly satisfied from Bedrock Motors Blaine, MN | February 12, 2014

I recently bought my car through Bedrock Motors. It is hands down the BEST place to go if your looking for clean, and reliable vehicles. The staff are all very friendly, professional, and above all honest. I needed a new car but didn't have much money to put down. I needed something cost effective. Trent was a huge help. He got me into the car I wanted and he made me an offer I could not turn down. This car turned out to be the best decision I have ever made and a huge thank you to Trent for making it possible. Bedrock Motors in my opinion are dedicated in your satisfaction. I will definitely recommend Bedrock Motors in the future because I know anyone who goes there wont be disappointed.

Heaven

by 5-spped from Cranbury, NJ | January 16, 2014

Thank you Cars.com. I found the "perfect" car for me. I wanted a 5-speed manual transmission sedan and you found it!!! I looked for a couple of hours on your site and finally found this beauty--perfect car for me. I didn't want to give up my 2001 Toyota Tacoma even though it has 244,000 miles on the original clutch because it is still quite serviceable and i can use it for hauling tools and materials. I can use the Camry for work and commuting. I feel like i landed in heaven.

Great Daily Driver

by Lovin' It from San Diego, CA | January 14, 2014

I purchased a used 2011 Camry SE from a Toyota dealer to replace a 2006 Dodge Stratus. I have been extremely happy with all aspects of this car. It looks great with the little bit of body styling around the bottom trim, the fog lights, dual chrome tipped exhaust; it just looks clean and sexy. I ran into a few small hiccups but not at the fault of the car itself. The battery died a few days after I got it and I had to replace it. Should the dealer have done something about this? Yeah, I think so, but in the big picture, this is a normal part of car ownership. Second, I noticed that the steering wheel would wobble when I was braking at high speeds (coming to a slow down from freeway speeds). I called the dealer and they had me bring it in the next day. They turned the front rotors and replaced the front brake pads; problem solved. Ever since then, it has been a dream ride. I commute on the freeway every day and also drive around a lot in the city as well. I find that I have to be a little bit conservative out of the gate or I see a little more gas leaving the tank than I'd like, but yeah...it's a V6 and it's a bigger car, so that's to be expected. It's very roomy and comfortable on the inside as well. Passengers of just about any size will feel comfortable in the back seats and they won't be complaining about leg room. Overall, I highly recommend this car.

Toyota Camry 2011

by Camry happy from Southfield, MI | December 10, 2013

For the first time in my life I just bought a new "used" pre-certified car from a dealership. Never had a car payment before so I was really nervous about the whole situation. But the staff was great. Sandy answered all my questions with sincerity and patience. And I finally feel safe driving the long distances I do. Thanks Toyota.

With a Few Minor Exceptions

by Camry-Loyal from Vallejo, CA | November 3, 2013

I traded in a 1992 Camry XLE (with 265K miles) and bought a 2011 Camry (with 25K miles). I felt right at home in it immediately. There are only a couple of things that bother me, one is the rear view mirror. It just won't adjust right. My rear view seems obstructed, but maybe I just need myself to adjust, I knew my old car very well. I went from a V6 to a 4-cylinder, and I can really tell the difference, although it is not sluggish, I can just tell I don't have that smooth strong power that I used to have. If these are my only issues, I truly believe I made the right choice and i love my [new to me] Camry as much as my old granny Camry.

Everything I wanted, and More!

by Investigator from Madison, Wisconsin | October 28, 2013

This is my 3rd Toyota product, second Camry. This thing is a dream and is very roomy, reliable, quiet, smooth ride. I own a 2011 Camry LE in Barcelona Red Metallic, I get compliments all the time. I didn't care for the more firm ride in the SE. The XLE's were nice but you pay a premium. The LE suits my needs just fine.