2012 Toyota Camry

Available in 7 styles:  2012 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love this car!!!

by Bunsoko from Hampton, va | May 12, 2016

Unlike other car dealerships Priority always seems to do it right. The sales attendant (Katharine Harrell) were very pleasant and empathetic to my shopping needs and wants. She was patient and helpful through the entire shopping process. Priority Honda Hampton is a great dealership with a great team. Their cars are very well taken care of and the Priorities for Life is an amazing perk. Strongly recommend this location and Katharine Harrell as the sales attendant!

great car, great service

by love the camry from las vegas, nv | January 5, 2016

I went to a Toyota dealership in Henderson ,Nv. This is the second car I purchased there and also took a few friends that purchased as well. With a team I always have a great experience. I got a 2012 Toyota Camry and to my surprise the drive is nothing like any other Camry I have owned. It is smooth and very quiet. I have noticed when you release off the accelerator the car seems to speed up or stay at the current speed, this may have something to do with the ECO system not sure. But with the customer service and the car I had a 10 experience. I feel like I am in a luxury sports car.

Can't Go Wrong With a Camry

by Family Guy from Houston, TX | May 27, 2015

Drove an Accord. Drove the Camry. Knew immediately which one I wanted. The Camry SE is a fantastic car. Interior is well-appointed with features like real stitching on the dash and steering wheel, as well as dual-material seats (cloth and leather) that look really sharp. Tech is very good, particularly with Toyota's enTune system which uses your cell phone to connect to the internet for all sorts of neat stuff like gas price information for your area, navigation, weather, and just about anything else you'd want or need while driving. Performance is nice and solid and the SE comes with standard paddle shifters which add to the fun. I'm averaging about 26-28 mpg with a pretty good split between highway and city driving. Only possible downside to the SE is the stiffer suspension, which is an intentional feature, but which some may find choppy. If you want a smoother ride, there is always the LE or XLE trim levels. Overall, a fantastic car - probably the best I've ever owned - and complete with the unbeatable reliability of a Toyota. You just can't go wrong with a Camry.

Will not start

by Don from Dayton | February 4, 2015

If I leave my 2012 in the semi- heated garage during the winter for 4 or more days it will not start.i have gone to two different dealers and both have said to leave a trickle charge on it. That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard for a $30,000 car.. They all say the car has too many computers and it drains the battery. So if I leave the car at the airport and go on vacation when I return my vehicle will not star..

Good car BUT

by hiho from Oklahoma City, Ok. | January 9, 2015

I bought a 2012 Camry SE with the factory nav system. I am VERY unhappy with the nav system. The map update is just now available that shows a new section interstate that is 3 YEARS old. The price of the update and the labor for installation is out of reason. The price of the factory system should have included updates for at least the first 3 years or out of warranty. I contacted Toyota and received NO satisfaction on my compliant. I would NEVER buy a Toyota with a nav system, in fact I am not sure I will ever buy another Toyota in view of the response I got from Toyota on helping with a price reduction for the update.That nav system should have been state of the art. It is not anywhere close.

Riding on a cloud!

by Oklahoma Professor from Springfield, MO | October 5, 2014

The 2012 Toyota Camry XLE (V6) is a quiet ride on a velvet pillow. Sport, style and safety are hallmarks of this vehicle.

Great Dealership

by helen rein from Vernon, new jersey | September 15, 2014

Went to Toyota at Newton, New Jersey, excellent staff great sales person Chloe Faro. They gave me a great deal and was just so helpful. Their customer service was just wonderful.

2012 Toyota Camry SE Pros and Cons

by Turtle from Frankfort KY | September 1, 2014

Pros: I like the design of the exterior. I like the amount of interior room for carrying myself, my husband and two children (but don't even try to squish a large dog in the mix) The trunk has adequate room for all of our stuff. I like the reliability. We have put 50,000 miles (25,000 per year) thus far on our Camry and no problems whatsoever. Considering how hard I drive a car, this is impressive. It has pretty good pick up and braking is not an issue. We have enough cup holders...I know this is a little thing, but not having enough cup holders is the most irritating thing on earth. Cons: My biggest issue with this car is the wind noise...not road noise but wind noise. I swear to you on the interstate it is hard to carry on a conversation with anyone else in the car. New tires did not help in the least. I have learned that how quite someone thinks a car is depends on what the person drove beforehand, but in my opinion...wind noise is something to look for if you are testing driving a Camry. Keep in mind I drove more of a luxury vehicle before this Camry, but nonetheless, I would not consider the ride all that comfortable. The ride around town is fine but a long trip is exhausting. The interior leaves something to be desired. Although it has a lot of gadgetry, none of it is really impressive. I hate the "soft-tex" trimmed seats and the dash looks like plastic to me. It averages about 30 mpg with driving on about 25% interstate and 75% subdivision roads and local highways. The best mpg we ever got was during an 800 mile trip (all interstate) during which we averaged about 40 mpg. In total, it is serving its purpose. It is a very reliable vehicle for running my children around town while getting acceptable gas mileage.

Camrys are good

by florestine from San Ramon, CA | July 26, 2014

This is my second Camry. Drove the first one for 15 years. The interior is rather cheap looking but functional. Ride is good and so far all is working. Radio is mediocre and hard to use. Driver seat has good lumbar support. Bought the 2012 with 15k miles on it. Tried the 2011 and felt it was sluggish and the accelerator pedal was funky. The 2012 seems to be an around good driving machine but don't expect excitement.

scratch

by From kiki from | July 24, 2014

It's not too bad to use Camry this year from my test drive it's feel ok.But I don't like color of Camry car and it has scratch easy.